What's In Your Mulberry Bag?

Nice accessories in your bag. Love the little wallets. Just goregous. :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin: two small wallets are great if you only want to bring your essentials (those are in my ZCP) and not bring all the memebership cards (in my McQueen). But I will get me a big nice wallet so I can have everything in it - that is also good! :biggrin:

Black Alexa with:
Purse
Printout with Bicester private sale qr code
Makeup bag
Tissues
Cloth for cleaning my glasses
Sunglasses
Phone
Pen
Chewing gum
Dog treats
Ball for the dog

DSC_0127_zpsmweiochw.jpg

DSC_0129_zpsjotycrzq.jpg

I absolutely love the Alexa - it's such a good size bag, is so practical and works with everything in my wardrobe.
I recently got my mum an oak Alexa and she hasn't been using any other bag since. It's just a perfect size for anything and everything.

Black Alexa with:
Purse
Printout with Bicester private sale qr code
Makeup bag
Tissues
Cloth for cleaning my glasses
Sunglasses
Phone
Pen
Chewing gum
Dog treats
Ball for the dog

DSC_0127_zpsmweiochw.jpg

DSC_0129_zpsjotycrzq.jpg

I absolutely love the Alexa - it's such a good size bag, is so practical and works with everything in my wardrobe.
I recently got my mum an oak Alexa and she hasn't been using any other bag since. It's just a perfect size for anything and everything.

A midnight Alexa was the first bag I fell in love with. It is just so beautiful and well made. But now, after "some" more bag purchases I find it quite heavy and a little impractical to access your stuff in it when carried. But of course I still LOVE it! :biggrin:

Would love a black one as well :P

Going on a overday business trip to Amsterdam tomorrow. Packed the essentials [emoji6]

- mulberry bayswater oxblood deep croc embossed
- mulberry multi zip pouch pink
- mulberry notebook A6 cover ostrich oak
- anya hindmarch heart studded Keypouch
- tangle teezer
- laptop

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465828122.199103.jpg

Reactions: HRM
Just a normal day at work! Got my umbrella (Frankfurt weather is being crazy these days), my Oakley sunnies, my beautiful new blue Furla purse, my keys, tissue, kindle & VS pouch (which holds my earphones & chargers etc). Oh, and a little bag LED light - great for finding things in the dark brown interior of my bag!

95fa1a7ffa55b4b486e8dc4e2f9ef56d.jpg

361f6c5f5b1aafe255f14dd0019bd95e.jpg

Reactions: HRM
Just a normal day at work! Got my umbrella (Frankfurt weather is being crazy these days), my Oakley sunnies, my beautiful new blue Furla purse, my keys, tissue, kindle & VS pouch (which holds my earphones & chargers etc). Oh, and a little bag LED light - great for finding things in the dark brown interior of my bag!

Oh yes - German Weather reminds me of April these days - but today, it was quite sunny in Munich. :wave:

Where did you get that bag light from? It's beautiful and so helpful!!!