What your RMs do while you're gone!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Red Rover, Red Rover send Ms. Scarlett right OVER!!

[​IMG]

2. That is SO cute! It does look like it's having fun!

3. Ms. Skinny is at it again. She has some body image issues!
    [​IMG]

4. HAHAHAH... these pictures were hilarious!!! sooo freakin cute.

was anyone home when you took these pictures!? LOL.

5. Don't you just love it when everybody gets along??
    My Nikkis have always been the best of friends and are having a little bonding time.

[​IMG]

6. OMG! I LOVE the MAC swinging from the fan! That is PRICELESS! :roflmfao:

7. RMs love to stay CLEAN!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. The swing MAC!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    My glasses almost fell off my face when I saw this one :lol::roflmfao::roflmfao::lol:

9. Magjes - this is the BEST thread!!!

10. oh i LOVE the red rover one! that is too adorable, i love that you clasped them together:love:

11. OMG, I love it! :heart:

I also love the pics where they're holding "hands!" Soooo cute! This is definitely one of my fav threads! :nuts:

12. ^ And right there...THAT'S when my DH would walk through the front door!:biggrin:

13. Completely and totally amazing, you rock!!! These are the best pics ever!!!!!!!!!

14. This is most definitely the best thread for entertainment I've ever seen! You're so wonderfully creative with all of these pics of your gorgeous bags! :yes:

Do the RM's cook dinner too?

The soap opera pic is freaking hilarious, and also loved the MAC swinger pic :roflmfao:

15. What happens when you get home? Do they jump back into their cubbies in the closet and act like nothing ever happened? ;)