What your RMs do while you're gone!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^^^ Man I wish my RM would cook! I HATE to cook - love cookin' shows to death - BUT HATE TO COOK!!

2. HAHAHA - Yes I do believe so!

3. You know how we ALL admire each other's bags here on tPF? Well did you know that RMs actually admire each other!!! Especially Matties

- Here they are admiring the other but secretly thinking "I look better than her!"
    [​IMG]

4. Looks like RMs go through your drawers when you're not at home and play with your jewelry & other accessories!!!

[​IMG]

5. :roflmfao:

6. This is so entertaining and cute! I love it magjes!!! Please keep em coming!!

7. Looks like RMs love sudoku too!! :P

[​IMG]

8. HHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAA.

MAGs, I am saving all these so I can look at them when I'm in a not so good mood :roflmfao:

THESE ARE HILARIOUS!~

My favs?

[​IMG]

HAHA. I :heart: how the "hands"//tassels are actually holding the pencil :roflmfao:

and

[​IMG]

hHAhahha. WHY DO I ALWAYS THINK IT'S A REAL DOG?!?! LMAO!~

9. OMG, this is the funniest thread I have seen in a while. I LOVE it!!!!:greengrin:

10. MAMs are inspecting & seriously discussing the differences in the old & new basketweave/stamping.
    [​IMG]

11. This whole thread is just too cute for words! Okay fess up....What did DH say when the dog gave him the "Mom's gone nuts with my toy and what are YOU going to do about it?" look as well as the Mac swinging from the ceiling fan?? Ah what to be a fly on the wall at that moment!! I just can't stop laughing......:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

12. Ms. Skinny is at it AGAIN!

[​IMG]

13. Oh and Magjes..A beautiful collection...... We are bag twins with the matties! Great taste all around!!

14. Do they at least walk the dog while you're out?

Love the pics, and you have a nice house!

15. Oh now that would be helpful!!:yes: