What your RMs do while you're gone!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is completely adorable. Not only is it hilarious and well thought out but a great way to show off your lovely collection (I especially love the purple..concord?)

2. LOVE this, esp. the skinny and nosey ones!

p.s. You've got a beautiful collection of bags!

3. OMIGAD, this thread is adorable! I'm cracking up so hard at my desk at work! :lol: I love all the pictures and props your beautiful RMs are holding! Especially the purple MA, holding the pencil with her tassels! :nuts: Where do you come up with these genuis ideas!?

Hurry, we need more pics! :heart:

ITA with quynh! We need to see one stepping out of the shower! Or better yet, one finishing her routine cleaning with some leather cleaner and rubbing herself dry with a towel! :nuts:

4. Hey I just noticed that Blue Wave and I were both watching As the World Turns today! Hah! I wonder if she also has a TV crush on Craig...:graucho:

5. OMGGG! This is AWESOMELY hilarious! Thanks for making this rainy day bright again! :love:

6. Hahah I didnt even realize the finding friend and family pic was pics of purse on the laptop. I think i'm having too much fun with this thread.

7. some imagination magjes!LOVES IT!

8. I love all the bag pics! My fave is the purple one searching Bonanzle. :lol:

9. This thread is adorable! Those last two are cracking me up! :roflmfao:

10. It's a shame they're not mopping or ironing or something, that would be nice. RM might charge more for those kinda bags :P Also, wouldn't want them to damage their beautiful leather, I suppose.

11. MAGJES, you always post the most wonderful things!! I love this thread.. my fave is the one searching for old F&F .. :crybaby::lol:

12. OMG!! Love this thread!!

13. These MAMs are arguing about the "better" hardware (signature vs. dogleash). Don't even get them started on blue/white vs. black/white lining! (They look like they have "mouths" & are yelling!)

[​IMG]

14. LOL this is my favorite one!

15. MACs are SWINGERS!!!!
    [​IMG]

Swinging with my dog's toy. (My dog is NOT happy!)
    [​IMG]