What Phoebe Philo-bags will be discontinued?

So I just got to SG this afternoon and crossed the street from my hotel to NAC and got my Sangle! Didn’t even bother to go all the way to Galleria T because of the weather and the SA said that the colors will be the same.

The purchase was unplanned but ugh, I couldn’t resist! ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️

Are you saying you bought a bag but didn't attach a picture of it? That should be against the forum rules!! :panic:

Are you saying you bought a bag but didn't attach a picture of it? That should be against the forum rules!! :panic:

Share with us pleasee!

Haha! Sorry! I had to try and get some work in before I had to dash out, I didn’t have time to take a photo. But here she is!!

F7CCA7D4-47D0-4E2B-8678-8862469B8C4B.jpeg

Will try to take a photo in natural light when I can. The lovely “Licorice” color isn’t showing in the lighting in my hotel room. It really is so unique!

Haha! Sorry! I had to try and get some work in before I had to dash out, I didn’t have time to take a photo. But here she is!!

View attachment 4230828

Will try to take a photo in natural light when I can. The lovely “Licorice” color isn’t showing in the lighting in my hotel room. It really is so unique!

Ok, you are forgiven just because that Sangle is so stunning! :loveeyes::giggle: That color looks really beautiful! Is is like a very black grey...?

Last edited:
Reactions: coolmelondew
@Kat Madridista Lucky you that you got a bag in liqourice! I saw a cabas phantom in that color in Stockholm. But i didnt get it then, now i been on the waiting list for some time and they think they wont get it in stock. I also emailed with Celine Eu customer service who says its sold out.

So I just got to SG this afternoon and crossed the street from my hotel to NAC and got my Sangle! Didn’t even bother to go all the way to Galleria T because of the weather and the SA said that the colors will be the same.

The purchase was unplanned but ugh, I couldn’t resist! ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️

Congrats you got it!! enjoy your time in Singapore. :smile:

View attachment 4230828

This is so beautiful! Enjoy using her and enjoy your stay in our beautiful city :smile:

View attachment 4230828

So gorgeous! I just bought one off of fashionphile and am worried about authenticity. Would you be able to share with me what your zipper looks like? Mine is missing markings on the edge with the number (similar to what the box bag has)

Hoping to get a black mini belt bag (w/ gold hardware) around Christmas time or early 2019!
The other item would be a nano luggage. Wish I bought earlier... just got purchased my first Celine last Christmas, and look how much has changed since then!!!

FYI my SA in Tokyo says they have yet to receive any bags with the new logo on it (so if you are looking for an old logo...) but she says the 16 bag will arrive on the 9th and from then on she isn't sure what logos they will get from that point.

They had a lot of micro belts, frame, luggage and box bags available.
(i snagged a med black because I had always thought I could get it whenever, but turns out that may not be true so I just went for it.)

Reactions: hawaiilei
I just heard from a Neiman’s SA that the Paris stores are no longer selling the luggage nanos. Supposedly they have them on display but won’t sell. Seems odd to me, but has anyone heard this as well? I’ll be in Paris and London next week ans I hope to get a luggage nano.

When I went to Celine at Selfridge's in September, they had Celine box bags on display, but didn't have any left to sell. They were expecting to get more the next week. I'm not sure they normally sell display pieces, because they have been scuffed up. I'm not sure about the luggage in particular though.

Have you checked the store locator on their website?

Reactions: katg519