What Phoebe Philo-bags will be discontinued?

1. What Phoebe-bags are, for a fact, going to be discontinued now that Phoebe is no longer creative director at Celine?

2. As of now, there is no confirmation as to what will be discontinued. I've heard differing things from different SAs.

onepiece101 and primavera99 like this.
  3. Ouch... not comforting to hear... but I wonder, has the belt bag already been discontinued in the biggest size (size small, the one without the shoudlerstrap), or is it possible that it will reappear in stores/online..? I am quite new to the luxury bag market, so not really familiar with how things work... :/

4. Ouch... not comforting to hear... but I wonder, has the belt bag already been discontinued in the biggest size (size small, the one without the shoudlerstrap), or is it possible that it will reappear in stores/online..? I am quite new to the luxury bag market, so not really familiar with how things work... :/

5. I am starting to panic too! I really want the belt bag, in the biggest size (small), preferably, and as for now I know a store that carries ONE in black, and they are keeping it on hold for me until I get there in a week, but I THINK that I would prefer it in a lighter color (in the color clay, if I could be picky) but I don't even know if I can find it in light taupe anywhere anymore, and I don't think it was ever even made in the color clay! And I really need the small belt bag in my life as I have never felt so strongly about a particular bag, so I think that I am going to buy it in black as I have the chance, as I have no idea if I will ever even see it in brand new condition in a store again, and buying luxury second hand scares me.

zen1965 likes this.
  6. Someone on another thread in this forum mentioned that their SA said Hedi will only keep the Box, Clasp, Frame, Big bag and Cabas Phantom but of course that's not 100% confirmed information.

7. I don't understand why the Phantom and Luggage bags are on the verge to be discontinued... these are also such iconic bags für Celine :/

8. Who decides what stays and what goes? How much does the new creative director Hedi Slimane get to say about that?

Might it be completely up to him or does he have a say in that att all...? I am not that familiar with how the roles work... :amuse:

anonymouslyhere likes this.
  9. I read a few articles about him. He completely changed YSL, so he's expected to change Celine quite a bit. From what I read, he decides what to discontinue or keep. I read Celine Box would stay, but maybe that's it. I called the Dallas boutique today and the SA said that yes things would be discontinued but no one knew what or when yet. She guessed by the end of 2018.

CocoGlitter likes this.
  10. I was in the Celine store recently and she told me that the Trotteur is being discontinued. The stores only have a few colors left.

11. Hi all, so now 3 months down the road, any news on what bags will be discontinued?

vink, CocoGlitter and ashlie like this.
  12. My SA told me luggage will be gone.

13. UGH, my Trio is one of the best bags I've ever owned. Is it on the chopping block too? :sad:

14. I know they have been slowly limiting the horizontal Cabas and Bicabas bags.