what is your all time favorite watch?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love Cartier watches, but I can't wear watches of any kind, because they stop working after a few days. Weird, I know. My dad could only wear a watch on his right wrist for the same reason.

2. Would love a patek phillipe one day.

3. does anyone know a website or store to find second-hand Tiffany and CO. watches?? I am looking for the Tiffany Mark with white face, diamonds around the face in 18K white gold. Can't afford retail right now.

4. I wear raymond weil have done for a few years. just recently got a chopard happy diamonds watch in the rectangular face..
    WOULD LOVE Cartier Pink roadster and the PAsha in pink!!!! yum!

5. My Michelle is my signature watch w/ diamonds/in silver

6. Bvlgari :heart:

7. Cartier and Patek :heart:

8. Bvlgari. I use my Bvlgari Diagano Aluminium for everyday purpose, and alternate b/w my Bvlgari Quadrato and Bvlagri Tubogas for evenings and special occassions. The last time I bought a watch was like 5 yrs ago. I think I wanna treat myself to a Rolex next time, but still not sure which one to buy.

9. Cartier.

10. My dream watch would be a Cartier Tank. My current favorites are my Michele CSX33 and Swiss Army Officer's watch.

11. vacheron constantine
    cartier
    ebel

12. Noone likes Zenith primero?
    :heart:Stephanie.

13. Right now my three favorite watches all need batteries! I have a nice stainless steel Movado I wear in the salon, a blue faced/two tone Raymond Weil and a white faced/two tone Tag. I wear my pink MOP Rolex for special occassions but.........My next watch will be a Tag Heuer Alter Ego with diamonds and a blue face! I keep offering this watch guy $1,000 for the one he has for sale and he keeps countering! So I wait......................................:sleepy:

14. The fairly predictable Rolex (I love the ss/plat Yachtmaster!), although my favorite watch to wear is the my easygoing Freestyle watch for those beach days! :yes:

My dream watch is the Double Split by A.Lange & Sohne, but I'd "settle" for a Lange 1. heheheheh... maybe someday!

15. Oooo, I love the yachtmaster too^^^^ just got my first Rolex last month @ Ala Moana! the completely solid updated oyster datejust in the euro/medium size stainless steel jubilee band, smooth bezel, and rose face. I love it!! Even with the higher price of the new model, the yachtmaster was still a it more and it's much sportier kinda like the Tags I already own (which is probably why I like it) my new datejust is the perfect balance between the two and I think with the newer styling and the medium size, this Rolex is a great competitor to the Cartier Roadster which is also an awesome watch. There's just something more special about Rolex to me.......