what is your all time favorite watch?

At the moment, I've got a Rip Curl watch... I love it to pieces!:love: Its nothing flash at all! It just tells the time and gives me the date.... I've got a TISSOT watch which i got for my 21st b-day but hardly wear it because I'm SO scared i'll ruin it! My lifestyle is quite casual, so i'm quite happy with my Rip Curl watch...

My fav brands would be:
Cartier :heart:
Tag Heuer
Gucci

Compared to you all, I'm the cheapie. I quite enjoy Swatch, they're fairly inexpensive and resilient (Swiss :love:) and Calvin Klein when I want something a little more particular looking.

pursemama said:
I love Michelle, Tag Heuer and good ol' Swiss Army....I've had no trouble with these watches at all so far, and had them for at least 4-7 years. If I had money to burn my favorites THEN would be a Rolex, a diamond encrusted Tag Heuer or a Cartier! BTW, Twiggers, I do have an old Mickey Mouse watch too! I got when I was about 12...it still works but I don't wear it anymore, I think it might look funny on a 44 yr old?

I hear ya mama....I'm thinking I'm getting a little too old for it too! I'm just sentimentally attached to it! In the near future I think I need something a little bit more professional looking :smile:

Gucci or Bvlgari for when I actually have to look decent...:biggrin:

Diesel or Freestyle when I can ruin them...it is safe to assume these
are the ones I wear! Oh...have to be able to handle deep water!