what is your all time favorite watch?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I l:heart:
    Omega
    Cartier
    Tag
    Rolex
    Burberry

2. I specialize in Rolex, cartier and the more unique vintage pieces but I do like fun, cheeky watches as well. This one is hilarious:
    "Bunny Sutra" Swatch
    [​IMG]

3. tag heuer

4. I currently have a DKNY mesh watch and I'm in love with it. But if I get a new one, I would get a coach scribble watch witn changable faces. They are so cute!!!

5. A Raymond Weil watch, shown in the pic

Attached Files:

• RW.jpg
      RW.jpg
      File size:
      97.1 KB
      Views:
  6. I'd love a Tiffany watch because the look is exactly what I like.

BUT. I just bought a fairly simple Citizen Eco-Drive & I LOVE it!

I have a problem with watch batteries...apparently they can't live on me so I thought this non-battery watch was just what I needed & I love it! :smile:

7. High-end: Cartier

Affordable: Bulova

8. I LOVE Cartier, I have a Cartier Francaise and Santos, I'm jonesing for the pink Roadster and what I really want is the SS Panthere mid size - I am having the hardest time finding that watch! :blink:

9. Cartier Tank
    Hermes H-Our

10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

11. I have a Movado that I love...but once I save more money I'd love to get a rolex, omega or tag.

12. I am the same way! I have about 10-12 watches and they all die at the same time. It costs me as much to replace all the batteries as it would be to buy a new one. Hubby says I need to consolidate down to the watches I wear all the time and sell the rest. I agree...but I have a cheesy Simba watch...I can't let goooo!!!! It's so lame!
    I'm trying to actually just go with only one watch that will 'go' with everything....so I'm thinking a nice stainless steel or gold watch should do the trick.

13. I owned 2 Tag watches for many years and THEY WERE GREAT
    Rolex (LOVE LOVE I got it last year New)
    J12 by Chanel (1 black and 1 white and very HOT looking for casual dressing)got these this month

14. Cartier
    Gucci
    Invicta