what is your all time favorite watch?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a ESQ that my hubby bought about 6-7 years ago. I LOVE it and it is NEVER off even a second...
    It is not real costly....about $200.00....

2. I have a ESQ that my hubby bought about 6-7 years ago. I LOVE it and it is NEVER off even a second...
    It is not real costly....about $200.00....
    This pic is real close to what mine is...I could not find the exact one.....
    (Sorry about that...I meant to add the picture to my first post.....)

Attached Files:

3. I have a tag and a bulova but I really really really want a cartier tank!!!

4. Mine is a Chopard Happy Sport since a few years :heart:

Attached Files:

5. I only wear Panerai - and occasionally I will wear my Rolex.

6. If I had the money I would have a Cartier watch. :love:
    At present, my favourite watch I have is a Christian Dior 'Malice D'trick', It is black and white with a string of pearls hanging from the strap and the famous 'D' charm hanging from it.

7. Cartier
    Rolex

8. [​IMG]

9. I wear a Chopard and I also have an Hermes and a Bulgari. Chopard is by far my favorite brand but I also hope to get a Piaget soon, and maybe a Harry Winston sometime down the line. Oh, and an automatic ladies' Pasha by Cartier. Damn, I'm greedy!

10. I'm another satisfied Movado customer. I have a two-tone watch with a black dial that I wear everyday. It wasn't very expensive, but it looks great.

11. Can we say...different watches for different moods?!

12. Chanel J12 in black

13. my one n only watch, tag heuer alter ego

14. I've never been interested in watches so I've never heard of Audemars Piguet (how do you pronounce it?). But was browsing through ebay and saw two. WOW! The price is RIDICULOUS!!!

15. i wear a tag too...and yet to own a cartier.