what is your all time favorite watch?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i roll with a $140.00 casio g-shock watch i have had for 7 years. water resistant up to 200 meters. i go scuba diving all the time and it's perfect.real tough watch,kinda bulky but whatever.put it under the tire of my truck one time and drove over it,and it still works.for the money you can't beat a g-shock.that's how i roll!!!!

2. I like Gucci and Chanel. If you're looking for a lasting watch, buy one that doesn't require you to ever replace the battery.

3. There is a difference between what I have and what I would like to have, lol. My dream watch is a Cartier Santos in stainless and gold.

4. I see this post was originated in May, but since it's still getting some action, I'd like to ask Gucci watch owners a question. My dh and I bought Gucci watches about 10 years ago. As far as looks and timing performance...still great. But...both of our watches have loose clasps. We've taken them to the jeweler more times than I can count and after about a day, they're back to coming apart. Dh got sick of it and went on to bigger things :smile:...but I'm still hanging in there. BUT...it's driving me batty!
    Anyone else have this prob. w/gucci? (I'll add...I've been dealing w/the clasp for about 5 of the 10 years!)

5. Mainly I wear this watch brand's:
    Emporio Armani
    D&G
    Maurice Lacroix
    DKNY

6. ****rolex
    ****michelle"
    ****the "toy" Watch I Just Got At Niemans.

7. Technomarine diamond- love being able to change my bands (and of course my trusty Timex that I wear for races:P )
    [​IMG]

8. seiko and a diamond invicta

9. Movado for everyday & a gold gucci for nights out.

10. Cartier Santos Demoiselle
    Rolex 31mm Datejust

11. Chopard, Michele, Cartier, Gucci, and Guess (for thrashing around) ;)

12. I love my Citizen Eco Drive!

13. Chopard La Strada with no diamonds.... :love: I want it i want it i want it i want it!!!

14. patek
    lange & sohne
    audemars piguet
    rolex
    hermes
    harry winston
    cartier

15. I have a Bulova that I usually wear for every day but it has a dead battery right now. So I am currently wearing a gold and diamond Baume & Mercier that my mother just gave me that she bought many years ago while she was on vacation. I just bought a Gucci 105 the other day but ended up returning it as it was not comfortable since it had a solid bangle band.