what is your all time favorite watch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks, Everything Posh. :flowers:I'll try on both and see which one I like more. The price difference isn't that much...

2. -Cartier
    -Chanel J12
    -Piaget
    -Patek
    -Chopard
    -Van Cleef

3. I have two favourite watches... one from Jette Joop, one from Emporio Armani... I also have one of those 'I :heart: D&G' watches which is amazingly beautiful, but impossible to read, lol. Plus it's damned uncomfortable... I usually wear it as a bracelet w/out the 'I :heart:'...

4. I have a gucci that I haven't had any problems with and a couple of Michele watches. I started out with the mini urban and then bought the csx33 with diamonds. I have recently decided I NEED a rolex though so that is what I'm saving for now. I had hoped I'd be happy with a pre-owned one but after looking at the new ones and the improvements they have made I think I'm going to have to get a new one.

5. Here are my two favorites. The top watch is a Cartier and the bottom is a Movado. I wear the Movado more often:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Cartier Tank with pink pearl background! :heart: the one I got for Christmas! I guess anything Cartier esp. with bling is always nice for me :yes:

7. I have a Gucci (from years ago - I got it for my 16th) but it ran out of battery and Yes! the clasp was loose so it kept falling off. Annoying.

So now I wear a Tag diamond aquaracer with a pink MOP face. V pretty.

And I am looking into getting either a Cartier tank francaise or a Roadster.

My favourite watch brand would have to be: Cartier. No question. Everything else for me would be a compromise.

8. My parents giften me a fullgold mini santos damoseille with diamonds for their 35th anniversary. it looks beautiful and i wear it on special occassions.
    My daily watch is a limited edition Omega with diamonds.

9. Hello Friends,

I am looking to purchase a watch. I really do not have a good one. I have been saving for years! I would just like you to tell me what your favorite watch is if you could only have just one!!

thankl you:yes:

10. Ok, I'll be the first. I am in love with the 18k white gold Rolex 34mm (midsize) Pearlmaster with m-o-p diamond dial and double pave' diamond bezel. Yum.. :heart:I'll be saving for a long time..

11. I can't choose just one as a favorite (I'm a watch ho), but this is the one that is closest to being within my budget. I think I'm going to get it within the next month!

Hermes Cape Cod Double Tour
    [​IMG]

12. ^^^ hee hee: watch ho! :roflmfao:

I'm seriously into watches also, but I agree with Missrocks: the rolex white gold pearlmaster is probably the pinnacle of my fantasy watches :heart:

13. it depends on your budget. if i could have just one watch, it will probably be a Rolex. But I also love Cartier, Franck Muller and Patek.

14. cartier full gold with diamonda and a lovely patek with a silk strap and rose gold. also a jageur le coultre reverso and a full gold rolex encrusted with emeralds and rubies

faint faint:girlsigh::girlsigh::hysteric::girlsigh::girlsigh::hysteric:

15. My favorite is Cartier, then patek.