what is your all time favorite watch?

My favorite classic would be a masterpiece- or basically a datejust with diamonds. My favorite modern looking watches are the J12 and any of the Panerais. I loooove the Pams.

Great collection, but I'm surprised no one's voiced being offput by your tones in the posts. Out of 8 posts, you sound completely arrogant and snobbish. Most of us are on this forum because we appreciate nice stuff, but is it really necessary to go "yuck, only 18k plate?" To put it simply, money doesn't always buy class, so please don't be one of those. We'd still like to see your collections though.
Not a big surprise, he has posted the same thing on other forums :rolleyes:

i have several watches. They are in no particular order.

Cartier Seatimer with rubber coated band.

gall_cartier206.jpg

Franck muller Cintrée Curvex Men's
jomashop_2001_369172441

Cartier Ballon Bleu (own)
0417185274889_275x275.jpg

Cartier chronoreflex (own)
W51001Q3.jpg

Rolex masterpiece
Rolex_Masterpiece_PLT_Mens_Diamond_Di__B.jpg

just to name a few.:graucho::supacool:

Last edited:
My Chanel J12 with diamond markers is the love of my life. It's a fantastic watch for daily wear, as the ceramic does not scratch, which means I can even wear it to work with no problems!

I'm really looking to get a midsize Rolex with diamond markers though.. I would LOVE for that to be my "evening" watch.

My current favorite is my Patek 24 in Rose gold with chocolate face and diamonds. I think I'm going to be getting a Philip Stein with pave diamond dials! It looks so interesting in the pic. can't wait to see it in person!