what is your all time favorite watch?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

This may sound lame but...I have a Mickey Mouse watch with Indiglo that my parents bought me when I was 16....I keep getting it fixed and can't let go.
    I have a bunch of watches like Guess, Tommy, & Fossil.
    I really want to find another watch that I can fall in love with like Mickey...something that will last forever (well a long time for the price), but something that is elegant.

What is your favorite brand/style of watch? Any problems with it? What is the approx. retail of it and where did you buy it?

Thanks!!!

2. Cartier
    - Tank
    - Pasha
    Patek Philippe
    Chanel
    -J12

3. Swatch

4. IMO nothing beats a classic tank watch by Cartier. For a few grand I like Ebel. I have several and have never had a problem with any of them. I especially like my Beluga. Rolex also has some nice timepieces. My husband swears by Zenith. He has two of them. They are a bit pricey though.

5. Chopard
    Gucci
    Rolex
    David Yurman

6. Cartier's Pasha. Bought it during Europe trip 5-6 years ago, I love it! Price has gone up since because of the current exchange rate.

7. CARTIER all the way!

8. i don't wear watches, but i really like gucci watches.

9. I own a Michele petit cloquette with a diamond bezzle, but have my eye on a Bedat (also with a diamond bezzle)!!! Also love cartier- they are just as classic and elegant as they come! Franck Muller is another one I am seriously in love with!!!

10. I have a beautiful $200 Citizen Eco Drive which I love

11. cartier

12. Gucci
    Movado
    Philip Stein

13. I love my Omega. Would love to have a Cartier too.

14. -rolex (my staple)
    -patek phillipe
    -audemars piguet (want to have a royal oak)
    -cartier ( just for the style the inside is crap :rolleyes: )

15. I love Michelle, Tag Heuer and good ol' Swiss Army....I've had no trouble with these watches at all so far, and had them for at least 4-7 years. If I had money to burn my favorites THEN would be a Rolex, a diamond encrusted Tag Heuer or a Cartier! BTW, Twiggers, I do have an old Mickey Mouse watch too! I got when I was about 12...it still works but I don't wear it anymore, I think it might look funny on a 44 yr old?