What do you think of Michael Kors?

1. I agree that his clothes are lovely, have not been too impressed by the way his bags look but I don't own one. That's a nice bag though, plain, but that's like all everyday black bags :amuse: Oh I forgot! I saw a pretty black bag on pinkmascara.com. it's a Francisco Biasia sp?, the only thing is that it has gold hardware, which I don't like, Oh and check out the sale on furlausa.com, nice bags there, eg Greta Soft. Good Luck!

2. nice bag!

3. I like that bag. Its a classic style that you would have for a long time.

4. I have several Michael Kors bags. They are very well made and are not as much $$$ as many others. Pricing is reasonable. I think this black bag is pretty nice.

5. I haven't had much contact with Michael Kors bags, but from pictures that I have seen of some of them, particularly the studded tote bag that so many celebs were photographed carrying, they seem like nice bags for a reasonable price.

6. I cked out the pinkmasc site and saw the bag your talking about. Something about gold hardware turns me off. I getting ready to ck out furlausa.com Thanks for the headsup!

7. Here's a nice Michael Kors bag I spotted. It also comes in white or black and it's only $228.

146605.jpg
  8. I am soooooooooooooooo in love w/ his shoes!!!:love:

9. To me the bag is too plain. I don't like it that much.

10. i have a smaller camel astor bag that i LOVE of his

11. The bag is very plain. Its the fell of it I loved. I do wish it had some a little "something" more to it. I still haven't found "exactly" what I'm looking for yet. I welcome suggestions. :idea:

12. I love the price but the bag doesn't speak to me - I've recently discovered several bags in that price range with a little more pizazz - look at Francesco Biasia, and the new Juicy line (both at Nordstroms). Certainly if you really love it, for heaven's sake, buy it!!

13. Michael Kors has been very so-so with me. I love the 1st bag. It looks very functional & durable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice