What do you think of Michael Kors?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought this bag, it's from the regular MK line, not Michael by MK:

it's a little pricey ($1,300) but it's soo beautiful. definitely worth it! It just sold out on their website, too. It's part of their new spring collection.

[​IMG]

2. I hope you got it on sale as it's been on sale at quite a few places like Shopbop!:rolleyes:

3. I'm not a big fan of MK.

4. Kors has been either a hit or miss with me. There was a great boston bag that I saw at Macy's marked 50% off to $99! I thought it was pretty cute and would have gotten it but I have already just made a few big purchases. I didn't see many other of his bags that I liked. The one u picked out looks like it will be a good functional bag although I think you could probably do better.

5. I have a hutton satchel in black (the big buckle one) and I love it - I don't use it a lot b/c it's kinda big, but the leather is so great and it's a staple. I'd love to have another one of his bags in a lighter color leather, a little smaller size.

6. I find this particular bag a bit plain but I like MK overall. I do think that he is raising his prices way too much since the opening of his new store in Soho. I think what makes his bags great is that they are well made and you get a bang for your buck but if he is going to start charging LV, Gucci prices than I might as well go to LV.

7. Lovely! A Mom at my daughter's school was toting this exact one around in gunmetal. I loved it!! Her DH got it for her for the holidays as well as a beautiful matching gunmetal Astor wallet! I really liked that tote a lot. She wore it over her shoulder and it was so classy! I think I like over the shoulder styles a bit better - the Astor satchel is cute, but I like to be able to throw it over my shoulder every now and again....

8. I really like his bags but they are to heavy for me.

9. I like this one, but in purple - could not find the picture

Attached Files:

10. Not a fan of MK bags, LOVE the perfume though. I have seen too many of his bags in stores already falling apart, and the ladies here at TPF saying their bags had issues.

11. I have 3 and I really love them, one is a tote I carry to work everyday. All 3 are logo bags, I have't seen any without the logo that I like enough to buy :shrugs:

12. I have 2 Michael Kors bags and they are great! Very tough bags but they are also high quality leather and hardware.

13. I have one similar to the white one with the chain decoration and it weighs a ton, but I like it. Definitely the Michael Kors line is better quality than Michael by Michael Kors. Kinda like Donna Karan versus DKNY or "Marc Jacobs" versus "Marc by Marc Jacobs"

14. I own two of his bags. A red purse...which I waited until the season was changing and only paid $120 for!!

And a huge beach bag, which I think was $150.

I think the stuff is cute, and in the MICHAEL collection is priced great.

15. I found a large Woodside satchel that I love! Attached is a pic...it's fun bag to carry with the braided handles and gathered sides, and the leather is great!

Attached Files: