What do you like about hermes?

I love that their pieces are really works of art, especially their scarves. No one else makes scarves as beautiful and detailed as them. I love going into the store, it’s so enjoyable and fun to shop with my SA. The quality obviously is stunning. And the colors they are able to achieve on their leathers is unmatched.
I feel like they also really encourage individual style and customization. Experimenting with tying scarves and twillies, a la carte bags, watches, shoes and customizing RTW with silk etc. I really love that. I’m a relatively new customer of the brand but i feel like i have a decent relationship with the brand and shopping with them has been such a nice experience, it feels special compared to shopping elsewhere!

I love that their pieces are really works of art, especially their scarves. No one else makes scarves as beautiful and detailed as them. I love going into the store, it’s so enjoyable and fun to shop with my SA. The quality obviously is stunning. And the colors they are able to achieve on their leathers is unmatched.
I feel like they also really encourage individual style and customization. Experimenting with tying scarves and twillies, a la carte bags, watches, shoes and customizing RTW with silk etc. I really love that. I’m a relatively new customer of the brand but i feel like i have a decent relationship with the brand and shopping with them has been such a nice experience, it feels special compared to shopping elsewhere!
Yes! The scarves are work of art, everything from the design to the quality. I used to buy a lot of scarves elsewhere but since dipping my toes into realm of Hermes, I haven't been able to justify purchasing any other brands. The quality of Hermes scarves are truly spectacular.

I love how we can celebrate each others' exciting purchases on this forum. Throughout the years, I have enjoyed the photos of others, as well as sharing my own. (Thanks to all who contribute!) We all understand how hard it is to get items we love whether it is a bag, a specific colorway of a new scarf, RTW, housewares.... Every Hermes item takes the artisan so much time to plan and create, so I appreciate the Hermes items I have. (Thanks to all of the talented crafts people/ artisans out there.)