What brands of clothing do you wear w/ Coach bags?

I wear scrubs to work, so that is what I am wearing a lot of the time with my Coach bag.

When I'm not at work, I mostly wear Gap and Express. I also have quite a few things from Target and Old Navy. I have a few cute things that I got super cheap at Kohl's. Most of my shoes are from Payless or Target.

Do you have the Havanah pumps? Do you like them? Are they comfortable? :wondering

I wish I did-Next PCE Purchase-My most comfy Coach shoes are Halina and Hollie slingbacks(I wore both of them first time for 10 hour day at work never hurt)-Mayra wedges(Long day of shopping-no problem) and Danyell(sp?)turnlock heels from winter '06.:wlae:

i thought this was fun so im bumping it!
i wear : gap, jcrew, banana republic, old navy, and target.
i wear my uggs alot, my coach boots, born sandals, crocs mary janes, isaac mizrahi flats and i couldn't live w/out rubber flip flops!!!

this is a fun thread to start really shows the vareity of people and how they pair there coach bags with their outfits.. i knwo that when i lend out a bag of mine to afreind an dhow they wear it always makes me think hmm i would of never thought to wear that with that but i mainly wear marc jacobs/ items from Lord and taylor / desiel/ club monoco / banana republic / and some gaultier

I love BCBG (from lord and taylor) and Abercrombie. BCBG gives me the classiness I need and Abercrombie gives me the laid back look. I'm in college so I dress down most of the time so Abercrombie is good! :tup:

Well...being a stay-at-home mom, and the fact that I'm not very fashionable...Gap, Old Navy, Levi's, Target, Kohl's, Ugg, Born. Pretty boring, lots of t-shirts and sweaters with jeans.

Let's see...

Lucky Brand and 7 Seven for all mankind jeans
Abercrombie and Fitch hoodies, outerwear, knits, leather flip flops and tanks
Hollister tanks
American Eagle tanks, knits, hoodies and sweaters
Chanel and Lancome makeup :smile:
North Face fleece jackets (it is an Oregon thing I have learned...I didn't even own one til I lived up here)

For summer specifically:
American Eagle shorts and miniskirts
Volcom and Roxy sundresses

And lots of random things like from Buckle and Nordie's!

My style is kind of casual prep!...or as Abercrombie calls it 'casual luxury' haha

This is so fun...we should all post more modeling pics with our bags during everyday life and nighttime events that come up :smile:

Though nowadays my everyday photos would be boring! ACU's and desert tan boots! LOL