What brands of clothing do you wear w/ Coach bags?

:okay: high five to us having to wear a uniform to work! makes getting dressed easy...hehe.
Thanks for serving your city/state by being a police officer. It's a really tough and thankless job! :heart:
Thank you!!
Thanks to you for serving your country. My husband was in the Air Force for 10 years...I kinda miss the military life just a tiny bit. Stay safe.

I wear a lot of Banana Republic and Mexx to work but since I am now on maternity leave, I basically spend my days in lululemon yoga wear, juicy sweats, jeans (7s, lucky, citizens) and tops from all over the place! I'm pretty open. If I love it, I'll buy it.

I am very much into simple shapes and clean lines, my staple outfit is my 7 dojo jeans in indigo wash with some kind of ballet flat (my favorites are of course by Coach and Chanel), a plain babydoll tank (usually white) with a little chunky knit cardigan or velour hoodie, and my bag of the day.

I have been playing around with a lot of different designs and patterns and ideas but I keep going back to a plain white shirt, dark jeans, ballet flats, and a cute sweater. Guess I need to just invest my money in those items from now on!

I wear anything from Walmart to Ross to Saks to Bloomingdales and everything inbetween.
If it looks good and I like it and it's a decent price...
I'll buy it and work it...with my Coach of course.