What brands of clothing do you wear w/ Coach bags?

Everywhere, i'm a collector of clothes ranging from cheap to not as cheap.haha. I have a lot of Old Navy, American Eagle, Gap, Levis jeans,aeropostale. but I also have a lot of random stuff I don't remember where it came from.

The only place that I buy clothing anymore is J. Crew (which is 4 doors down from the Coach boutique... woe is me!), American Eagle (best jeans EVER) and, from time to time, Old Navy. Their flip flops are cheap and come in the best colors.

Great thread! I work in a corp job so a good part of my wardrobe is Ann Taylor, Banana, JCrew, Tahari and DVF...and they all go with my Coach bags (black, Clay, red patent, dk brown). Even though i'm an 8/10, I really have a hard time finding jeans that fit so I'd wear them more if I could find some that fit in the thighs! i'm not a workout freak by any means, but I play a lot of squash and run, and that builds up my thighs so they don't fit if the waist does. Any suggestions on jeans brands would be much appreciated! And then my Coach bags would go with those as well! :yes:

Great thread! I work in a corp job so a good part of my wardrobe is Ann Taylor, Banana, JCrew, Tahari and DVF...and they all go with my Coach bags (black, Clay, red patent, dk brown). Even though i'm an 8/10, I really have a hard time finding jeans that fit so I'd wear them more if I could find some that fit in the thighs! i'm not a workout freak by any means, but I play a lot of squash and run, and that builds up my thighs so they don't fit if the waist does. Any suggestions on jeans brands would be much appreciated! And then my Coach bags would go with those as well! :yes:

My thighs aren't that skinny, either, and I find that American Eagle jeans are perfection for me. Especially the stretch ones. They have a ton of washes and styles to chose from - trousers, flare, boot cut, skinny... And they last!

I LOVE this thread! It's so fun :smile:

American Eagle jeans are nice for awhile, but they fall apart and stretch out too much eventually, which is why they can be so cheap to buy.
I've had pairs of Lucky Brand jeans for at least 4 years and they still look brand new. I'm more of the stout legged athlete than most of my friends but I can still find nice jeans. Lucky's stretch out a lot to conform to your body but also retain their shape whne you wash them. They come in different inseams and if you buy them at Buckle they can have their seamstress hem them, complimentary...just like at Nordie's.

7 for all mankind Dojo jeans have a nice clean trouser leg, and most of them stretch out well, and come in a lot of nice dark washes, so you could mix them in with your businessy outfits, they will also dress up a sweater quite nicely. I buy mine at nordstrom so I can get them hemmed cause I wear more ballet f lats than heels :smile:

Have you tried Levi's or Gap's curvy jeans? I love them and they fit me to perfection. I am a regular 6 but for Levi's and Gap's curvy , I wear an 8. If you decide to try those brands, trying going 1 size up.;)

American Eagle jeans are nice for awhile, but they fall apart and stretch out too much eventually, which is why they can be so cheap to buy.
I've had pairs of Lucky Brand jeans for at least 4 years and they still look brand new. I'm more of the stout legged athlete than most of my friends but I can still find nice jeans. Lucky's stretch out a lot to conform to your body but also retain their shape whne you wash them. They come in different inseams and if you buy them at Buckle they can have their seamstress hem them, complimentary...just like at Nordie's.

7 for all mankind Dojo jeans have a nice clean trouser leg, and most of them stretch out well, and come in a lot of nice dark washes, so you could mix them in with your businessy outfits, they will also dress up a sweater quite nicely. I buy mine at nordstrom so I can get them hemmed cause I wear more ballet f lats than heels :smile:

:sad: What kind of AE jeans did you buy? I've had a pair for almost 3 years now that I wear at least 3-4 times a month that still look brand new. And they've been throught it all - my internship at Disney World, camping in Maine... Mine seem to last and last :shrugs:

Have you tried Levi's or Gap's curvy jeans? I love them and they fit me to perfection. I am a regular 6 but for Levi's and Gap's curvy , I wear an 8. If you decide to try those brands, trying going 1 size up.;)
I have a more curvy shape and have always gone a size down in Gap and Banana jeans... I do love Gap's curvy jeans and their long and leans. The denim at Gap is notorious for stretching out and then reshaping once they are washed. After a while it gets ridiculous. Maybe that's why I always bought a size smaller.

I'm a t-shirt or sweatshirt and jeans gal so I wear Old Navy & Target stuff mostly! I save my money for bags! For dress up clothes I go to Dressbarn and Lane Bryant! But I don't dress up very often. Oh, and I love Old Navy flip flaps! I wear them as long as I can here! I'm in my sketchers at this time of year though!

:sad: What kind of AE jeans did you buy? I've had a pair for almost 3 years now that I wear at least 3-4 times a month that still look brand new. And they've been throught it all - my internship at Disney World, camping in Maine... Mine seem to last and last :shrugs:

Haha....I have tried all of them over the years...boyfriend, favorite, artist, I don't like the hipster fit, and the only ones that are standing up to my likes so far are the downtown stretch flare. Their newer models seem a lot better, but I am not huge into the wideleg trouser or the patch pocket as they don't go with most of my clothes.
They aren't horrible jeans in the least but I'd rather invest in Luckys. Have you ever tried them??? :yes:
If you have a friend in the military Buckle gives 10% off :smile: