What brands of clothing do you wear w/ Coach bags?

It might be better to have the outlet! I'm in the west now but I know the Northeast stores very well, the Chestnut Hill store just west of Boston is the best stocked but you need to bring the platinum card, it's all so gorgeous. If Bellevue Square in Seattle had the stock of the Chestnut Hill store in Boston, I would be so happy and so sad. The Bellevue Coach store needs to carry shoes, I'm thinking I want the Havanah pumps.

J Crew shoes are the best! I have on my Phoebe peep toe pumps in Fresh Tangerine today...People either really love these shoes, and others just give me weird looks because I have orange shoes on!!! Oh well, I :heart: them!!!

Well I worked at Gap for a while so a good portion of my clothes are from the Gap and Banana Republic. lol. I have a ton of clothes from Abercrombie and AE, but am trying to not shop there anymore since I am now 1 year removed from highschool and feel that they are aiming for hs kids. A lot of my work clothes are from Target because they have nice dress clothes for cheap. I have been really getting into J. Crew and like some of you said it's addicting! It's becoming an obsession! lol, I just love the style. I picked up 4 pairs of flip flops for 16 dollars this past week. Great deal!

Well I worked at Gap for a while so a good portion of my clothes are from the Gap and Banana Republic. lol. I have a ton of clothes from Abercrombie and AE, but am trying to not shop there anymore since I am now 1 year removed from highschool and feel that they are aiming for hs kids. A lot of my work clothes are from Target because they have nice dress clothes for cheap. I have been really getting into J. Crew and like some of you said it's addicting! It's becoming an obsession! lol, I just love the style. I picked up 4 pairs of flip flops for 16 dollars this past week. Great deal!
For some reason J.Crew doesn't work for me, a few of my clothes are from J.Crew outlet. I think J.Crew clothes are overpriced. The quality is not that impressive, but the style is okay. I'm happier shopping at NY and company, Macys, or Old Navy.

I wear a lot of J Crew , Gap , Banana Republic , H&M , Express , DKNY and thats about 95% of my warobe and I normally will look for things that complement the Bag I am carrying

J Crew shoes are the best! I have on my Phoebe peep toe pumps in Fresh Tangerine today...People either really love these shoes, and others just give me weird looks because I have orange shoes on!!! Oh well, I :heart: them!!!
The Phoebe's are so cute! I applaud your getting the Fresh Tangerine, I got the black and the brown but didn't take the leap and now the Tangerine are all gone...

Old Navy tees, Gap tees, Lane Bryant pants (for work), shorts and jeans from Herbergers (sp??) and the occasional bulk buy at Wal-Mart when I find something there that really works, I get three! (Isn't that bad?!?)

I am a bulk shopper...I have tons of the same cuts, but oodles of mix and match and layering options!

We all wear the same thing! :P

I generally wear Ann Taylor/AT Loft, INC (Macy's), Target t-shirts and tanks, Nine West, Calson & Semantics (Nordstrom), BanRepublic, and good ol' Levi's jeans.

I gave up on NY&Co once their stuff started falling apart on me.

I normally wear L.A.M.B., Juicy, Chip & Pepper (the new lot not the tie dye) and a lot of C&C california and Splendid with my bags, but since I am just over 6 months preggers I wear mostly Thyme Maternity. I like to spend just as much on clothes, as on my bags, I am addicted to spending money! LOL. My husband is so proud.

Most of my work clothes are Theory (blouses) and Club Monaco (slacks). I also love BCBG and Marc by Marc Jacobs tops. Lots of denim...7 for all mankind, TR, Antik Denim...

But I'm unemployed right now so I am more often than not in my b&w sig coach flip flops and nike t-shirts and sweats when I'm not out interviewing!!

It might be better to have the outlet! I'm in the west now but I know the Northeast stores very well, the Chestnut Hill store just west of Boston is the best stocked but you need to bring the platinum card, it's all so gorgeous. If Bellevue Square in Seattle had the stock of the Chestnut Hill store in Boston, I would be so happy and so sad. The Bellevue Coach store needs to carry shoes, I'm thinking I want the Havanah pumps.

Right on!!! :tup:

The Phoebe's are so cute! I applaud your getting the Fresh Tangerine, I got the black and the brown but didn't take the leap and now the Tangerine are all gone...

I have the black Phoebe flats as well! I've been living in them this summer! They look so cute with everything from jeans to skirts!!