welcome to PBC's lil' french boutique closet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lvuitton: you're so funny!

thank you xoxojess!

lnkhlh: thank you! i will forever have glass doors in all my closets! LOL!! it's nice to have everything dust free.

thank you ILML! my closet is NOTHING like your mega closet though! :P

mree: thank you!! :flowers:

harley, florasun: i'm so glad you guys like the trunk! i went back and forth on either a trunk island or leaving the space open for a lil' sitting area. in the end, i needed more drawer space, so i opted for the island.

babyskyblue! :heart: i really appreciate you sweet thoughts.

simplyprincess: thank you!

birkin123: LOL! all this story telling is kinda making me TIRED!!! hahaha i'm glad you're enjoying though...

ooops, i forgot to mention for 4th wedding annie in dec 06', DH surprised with an Hermes diamond watch while we were in vegas (again!). i was admiring it (and drooling over the red croc strap) in the window and next thing i know, DH got it for me!! :heart:

Attachments

• Hwatch1.jpg
    Hwatch1.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 13,182
  • Hwatch2.jpg
    Hwatch2.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 12,340
birkin123: LOL! all this story telling is kinda making me TIRED!!! hahaha i'm glad you're enjoying though...

PBC,

I am enjoying it immensely, but this has to be fun for you too. Take it easy and go at a pace that you enjoy. This is a 'reveal' thread, afterall... Thanks for all your hard work and for sharing your princess closet....

beginning of 2007, we went in for a meeting with our feng shui master and she told us that red was not a good color for me to wear for year 2007. :hysteric: soooooo.......shortly afterwards (for chinese new year), DH and i went on vacation to LA and of course, i had to venture into hermes beverly hills....where we had the red croc strap changed out to a fuschia croc strap! (i think my next croc strap will be violet croc!! :graucho:) this was also the trip when i had my first experience with Sprinkles cupcakes!! DH and i stood in line for over an hour just to get a taste of these things!! and it wasn't really all that!!! :cursing:

Attachments

• fuschiacrocstrap1.jpg
    fuschiacrocstrap1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 23,492
btw: here are a couple pics of the cupcakes and of DH standing in that crazy line.... :lol::lol::lol: he made me stand in a 30 minute line with him earlier at pinkberries, so sprinkles was payback! LOL

Attachments

• sprinkles.jpg
    sprinkles.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 24,685
  • sprinklesline1.jpg
    sprinklesline1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 15,212
  • sprinklesline2.jpg
    sprinklesline2.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 13,817
I don't know what is more delish... the cupcakes or your Birkin. Both are making me drool.....

attachment.php

PBC, thanks so much for sharing. It's like a recap of your wonderful fashionable life. Love your taste in everything, esp the dresses, shoes, bags and accessories!! The bling and the H *insert DROOL here*

Judging from the pics here I say you have a wonderful future in real estate. You could even branch out to interior designing! I know for sure I would hire you. Hey, maybe someday you'd even have your own ID consulting firm. ;)

ps we would love to see the other parts you help to design too!

Status
Not open for further replies.