welcome to PBC's lil' french boutique closet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though DH doesn't object to most of my handbag desires, there are rare occasions when i know not to push it....so that's when i have to dip into my secret stash! :graucho: (don't all wives do this??!! LOL!!!) a couple bags i've had to do that in the past were the fendi wysteria spy and the YSL fringe bag. but the biggest dip i've had to take into my secret stash was when i secretly purchased a 30cm orange swift gold hardware birkin!!! :sweatdrop:

PBC: look honey! my mom's old purse that she decided to give to me!
DH: oh wow!! that's pretty cool!! maybe your mom has other hermes hidden in her basement she can give to you too!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

i've since then sold her bc she was a lil' too bright for me, but boy do i still miss her.... :crybaby: i'm just glad she's gone to a good home. :tup:

Attachments

• orangebirkin1.jpg
    orangebirkin1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 22,256
  • orangebirkin2.jpg
    orangebirkin2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 20,192
DH and i used to live in toronto and one day we ventured into Holt Renfrew to check out the men's clothing for DH. we were checking out the men's prada accessories when i looked up and saw this on the shelf........

i knew right then and there i HAD TO HAVE IT!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

a doggy carrier/backpack for my teacup chihuahua!!! i never knew prada made such a thing!!!!

How freakin' cute is that!!! LOVING your home!!!!:yes:

oops i think i skipped showing a couple bags prior to getting that doggy carrier.....

a lot of the older bags that still have hold sentimental value to me, so even though i do not use them i still keep them for this reason. every bag has a story behind it and it makes me happy when i look at them.

next is my LV montsouris (sp?) backpack from 1998. DH (BF at the time) & i went on a trip to chicago. one day as we were crossing the street, i noticed a girl in front of us with this backpack and i said to him "oh how cute is that?!" and he said, "yea that would look super cute on you too!" a week later, he surprised me with the same bag!!! :love:
Awwww.... how sweet!!!

btw: here are a couple pics of the cupcakes and of DH standing in that crazy line.... :lol::lol::lol: he made me stand in a 30 minute line with him earlier at pinkberries, so sprinkles was payback! LOL

Hi PBC,
I'm new here and just admiring your lovely closet and especially the trunk - and how you designed it! It is amazing how you remember all the stories behind your bags - my collection is sooooo much smaller and I don't remember a lot :confused1: - maybe I should start writing it down...:smile:

birkin123: :flowers::flowers:

thank you lv-lover!!! i can't wait to get glass doors on my shoes! it's so easy for them to get dusty now that they're left out in the open.

hi cindy!!! thank you! how exciting for you!!! i didn't use a closet company. i collaborated with my builder and carpenters on the configuration and the rest was from ideas i had gathered online or from magazines. aside from designing my closet, i also really enjoyed designing my kitchen and bathroom as well.

Ooooh Oooooh - can you post pics of the kitchen and bathroom as well??? :tender:

I love love love love your closet. I LOVE that every bag has a story behind it. I love getting a bargain too but you're definitely the chicest and most gorgeous bargain queen I've ever come across :smile: I can't wait to see the lovely outfits and shoes you have hidden in your magnificent closet.

beginning of 2007, we went in for a meeting with our feng shui master and she told us that red was not a good color for me to wear for year 2007. :hysteric: soooooo.......shortly afterwards (for chinese new year), DH and i went on vacation to LA and of course, i had to venture into hermes beverly hills....where we had the red croc strap changed out to a fuschia croc strap! (i think my next croc strap will be violet croc!! :graucho:) this was also the trip when i had my first experience with Sprinkles cupcakes!! DH and i stood in line for over an hour just to get a taste of these things!! and it wasn't really all that!!! :cursing:

OK, I'm loving everything, beautiful watch also BUT HOLY S**T your wedding set is FABULOUS!!!!! :yahoo:

hey pbc, love love love your closet!!! Beautiful bags, clothes and shoes. You truly are a lucky lady. But most importantly is how sweet you and DH are to eachother. I love how you call him prince charming. SSSoooooo Cute!!! I hope to see more of the H bags:drool:.

omg, i am totally in awe and i have to say that your taste is fabulous =) in fashion, in design, and most importantly in dh =) n i totally agree that we have to work a little to earn our own secret stash hehe for 'just in case time'

Hi PBC, thank you for sharing your closet and all your lovely bags and the memories that go with them. I especially love your blue Kelly. I can only think of one thing missing from your closet, a beautiful chaise longue for you to rest on when you're tired from trying everything on. And one more thing, a refrigerator for the champagne, maybe you have a built-in in your chest:graucho:?

Status
Not open for further replies.