Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

They sure don't make it easy to find them using the store locator! I think there are only a few in the US - NYC, Chicago, San Fran - but my info may be a little dated. They're only in Flagship stores if that helps.

Yeah mine was not one with a craftsmanship bar - they had the send the tag off to be monogrammed. I'd call and ask your store how it works. Maybe they were in the process of switching over to the newer system or maybe they just did it to be nice when I got mine repaired, but I know I was surprised it didn't take so long and was so cheap with free shipping. I had read on here about people's bags sitting to be repaired for weeks and weeks but I got a notification when my bag arrived and another one when they shipped it back to me. It took maybe 3 weeks including shipping time and it actually beat the monogrammed hang tag back.

Your luck just rubbed off onto me. Not a stewardess....but I did a vintage BIN search on eBay and just got a Burneshed Whisky Bleecker 11419 for $42. It is not vintage but it has that beautiful brown glow I love and was blabbing about the other day.
Haha I was just looking at it! Soon as I clicked it I saw it was out of stock! Congrats! I have 4 of these! So beautiful!

How do you know which ones have a craftsmanship bar? I see 2 stores in my town have monogramming as a service but I don't see craftsmanship as a feature on any of them.
I believe that all COACH retail locations designated as flagship stores have Craftsmanship Bars. Would recommend you do a search using "COACH flagship store locations" and see if either of you local retail stores are designated as such. You could also call the toll free number listed on the website and inquire.

I believe that all COACH retail locations designated as flagship stores have Craftsmanship Bars. Would recommend you do a search using "COACH flagship store locations" and see if either of you local retail stores are designated as such. You could also call the toll free number listed on the website and inquire.

Okay yeah.. even though there are about 5 Coach stores in my town none of them are flagship stores I think.

Looking at some old catalog pics... has anyone come across this Organizer Pouch #9645? I'm not sure that I've ever seen one.

ETA: probably should have searched the thread before I asked haha. I saw someone posted a pic, there's pockets on the back - neat :smile:

Attachments

• organizer pouch.jpg
    organizer pouch.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Reactions: Lake Effect