UPDATE!! The ring is here! Stress be gone! (pics pg 18)

It looks pretty good! I need to check it out in the morning. They covered my inscription again but I am just going to leave that be. I hope that it looks great in daylight!

i did. It was a typed letter with his (awful) signature. It was very straightforward and I appreciate it. It states flat out that he himself made the ring. :smile:

Yea I know. Im bummed. It was nice when I drove in, but then went behind a cloud so fast. Our auditors are here today so I haven't had a second to even look at the dang thing yet.

Ill have to try and snap some pics this weekend if we get any sun. I am annoyed that my inscription is covered by a prong but I know my stone and this looks like my stone.

I can tell this setting doesn't appear as high as the others, but I just have to deal with that I guess. The prongs look MUCH better than last time, hell they're all touching the stone this time. I am making sure the stone is set "level" and I need to loupe for any weird porousity but in a quick look I didn't see any yet. Mind you it was a QUICK inspection. Ill do more in my car after work in the light.

My ring is done! The store very kindly sent me pictures. In the first picture do you see a huge gap between the bottom of the diamond and the prong??? Maybe I'm being paranoid.

Wowzer!!!!!!!

What is the carat size? My husband wanted me to tell you that your man is making him look bad LOL !!!:roflmfao: