UPDATE!! The ring is here! Stress be gone! (pics pg 18)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. YAY!!!:yahoo:

2. I know! FINALLY. I hope I don't need it sized up for summer! lol

HOpefully this week we see each other at Davids

3. its gorgeous ame!

4. Thank you!

5. Ame - it looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so glad everything worked out for you this time!!! It sparkles like crazy and looks fabulous!!!

6. Thank you! I hope it stays worked out.

7. Simply beautiful! I know from reading past posts that you like your diamond sitting up high - personally I like a lower sitting diamond so to me your ring is perfection! I hope you are able to enjoy it after going through everything that you have. Happy for you that the drama is over.

Congrats!

8. Yea I am a little relieved. Ill try to enjoy it but Ill be honest, it's tarnished and the thrill is gone. They really ruined this for me, and I hope I can feel safe wearing it.

9. Beautiful ring; they did a great job this time around! It sucks that you don't feel to confident about wearing it, after all that's happened. I can't blame you there...but it is certainly one gorgeous ring! Your stone has a lot of fire.

10. I agree the stone looks gorgeous. I hope in time the drama of all this wears off and you can enjoy your ring.

11. Thanks ladies! I do love the stone.

I hope the drama can wear off too.

12. Your ring is SO gorgeous!! I hope you can learn to love it!! I am sorry you had so much bad luck with everything. At least you have it back and can move on!

13. It's gorgeous, ame!!! :love: I hope you can enjoy it! :smile:

14. I hope so too! I am trying. It would figure that I'd go through the legwork and get a designer ring, and that it would of course go horribly wrong.

15. I just read through this whole thread!

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you had and have passed this information on to my aunt, who is also a jewelry buff (I know nothing about this stuff ;) )

I think your ring looks beautiful and the setting is gorgeous. I hope that you get to enjoy it!