UPDATE!! The ring is here! Stress be gone! (pics pg 18)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't seem to find much by way of issues, which is good. So hopefully there's nothing I am missing.

I took a few photos today, it snowed again overnight and this morning but the temp got up to 40 so a lot kind of melted. I did go outside and take a couple pics tho.

There are many.

Attached Files:

2. some more

Attached Files:

3. and more

Attached Files:

4. and some more

Attached Files:

5. and the last ones

Attached Files:

6. Very nice! Is the setting higher this time?

7. Gorgeous ring! I especially like the pictures in the snow.

8. no I actually think it's lower than it was originally. Which I dislike. But at this point Im going to give up.

Thanks!!!

9. It looks AMAZING! I especially love it on your hand. It sparkles and has great fire and the setting looks very well constructed. I think everything looks great! I'm sorry about it not being as high as you want it to, but I hope you are satisfied with the setting and that you get many, many years of wear and happiness out of it.

10. It looks perfect!! Wear it in health:smile:

11. Ame, I care not what you say, your diamond is GORGEOUS. The fire, brilliance....and now.....setting.

Perfect. If you dare touch it again, I'm coming looking for you!

And I love the snow shots.....will be trying those myself tomorrow! ;)

12. Beautiful Ame! Very fiery, and the setting is so intriguing!!! LOOOOVE the snow shots!
    I hope you are happy with it, after so much trouble. Wear it and enjoy it in good health and happiness!

13. Gorgeous! Now enjoy it!

14. It's perfect :smile:

15. lol I won't be the one touching it. If anything is wrong Ill be callin Mr. Vatche!

I love my stone, it didn't grow on me right away bec I was replacing the stolen one that we both LOVED, but now I am pretty happy with the stone!