Update of Chanel Australia II

Customer service don't have correct info. Last time they told me we getting mini rec 17b red, and we never got it.
If price increase here, would be from 1/11, and will apply to reissue, classic flap and boy, as occurred during cruise 2016.
So no increase.
Relief!!

Last edited:
Hi Ladies, just wondering if any of you have had any Chanel shopping experience both in Tokyo,Japan and Australia? Which boutique has better and wider selections of items? I assume it will be Tokyo since Tokyo has so many Chanel boutiques and deparrtment stores in comparison to Australia. Also, does Tokyo recieve the new items from new collections faster than Australia? In terms of the pricing, which one is better? Of course in Japan we can claim tax free purchase as we are tourists :smile: but if we compare prices in both countries including tax, is there a significant difference? Thank you so much in advance for your responses :smile:

To those who is wondering when we will receive the 18C, I receive an invitation two weeks ago that it will be available from 30th Nov (very late I know in comparison to other countries).
I asked my SA for some brooches n bags for friends at the beginning of Nov and she said she would check when the buybook will be available in mid Nov.
She reckons some things will start trickling in a week or two before.
So hope this helps anyone chasing anything from 18C! :smile:

Reactions: Mrs.Churros
Hi Ladies, just wondering if any of you have had any Chanel shopping experience both in Tokyo,Japan and Australia? Which boutique has better and wider selections of items? I assume it will be Tokyo since Tokyo has so many Chanel boutiques and deparrtment stores in comparison to Australia. Also, does Tokyo recieve the new items from new collections faster than Australia? In terms of the pricing, which one is better? Of course in Japan we can claim tax free purchase as we are tourists :smile: but if we compare prices in both countries including tax, is there a significant difference? Thank you so much in advance for your responses :smile:
I’ll check if I still have the SA that helped me in Mitsukoshi Ginza!
Will PM you!

Reactions: Mrs.Churros