Update of Chanel Australia II

Hi anyone know if Australia will be getting the Rectangular mini in the iridescent gold? I want this so bad. I just tried calling the line and they said they're not sure, but it's been out in America/Uk for a while so just wondering if anyone's seen it around in australia?
Have you tried maybe using a personal shopper for one of the bags? I'm going to Australia next month and decided to check this thread. I didn't realize so much of the stock sometimes doesn't reach you guys the way it does for us in the United States. I'm in Southern California .

Hi, has anyone send in any Chanel leather goods for repair during warranty period without a receipt and does not get charged? I bought a mini recently via personal shopper but did not get a copy of the receipt as promised. I find the turnlock quite odd and funny so wanted to send it in for assessment and repair but the store is asking me to bring receipt along, all i have is the bag and matching authenticity card. Im quite stressed out with PS not sending me the receipt after weeks. Does anyone know its still okay to send in without receipt and not getting charge (since its current season bag)?

Hi anyone know if Australia will be getting the Rectangular mini in the iridescent gold? I want this so bad. I just tried calling the line and they said they're not sure, but it's been out in America/Uk for a while so just wondering if anyone's seen it around in australia?
I heard that the iridescent gold won't be available in Australia. But not sure. Why don't you check out timelessv0gue IG account. It's a preloved site, but she also gets brand new stock. She's based in Melbourne. Good luck

does anyone know if there's any way i can order a chanel card holder from one of the boutiques in australia and get it shipped to me here in new zealand? we don't have a chanel boutique

Oh meijiii it's a constant struggle for us without a boutique. I have moved back to Adelaide from Florence, Italy and I'm still reeling of the lack of shopping options. My Chanel expenditures have considerably dropped this year lol! Have u tried ringing the hotline number?