Update of Chanel Australia II

I know!!! With the ongoing price increase seriously it gets so unattainable! I would love a reissue but my heart would palpitate to part with that much fund! :eek:
When does your mat leave finish?

Thought I would bring our convo back to the Aussie thread rather than spamming the hk thread [emoji12]

Going back in March next year. Not looking forward to it but know it’s needed... esp if I need to fund my chanel! Working back in the city means I’ll prob head up to chanel at lunch “for a walk” each day hahaha

Hope you are doing well in your last trimester. Time will go very quickly these next few months... How long will you be taking mat leave?

PS i got into reissues only a year ago after 8yrs of classic flaps. Don’t know why it took me so long to appreciate the beauty of them! What combo is making your heart sing?

:biggrin: Yep! No problem!
Ah ok! 5mo to go then! Lol what an incentive to go back to work!!!
It's a dangerous place you work around!
Though I cringe everytime my SA said the things I want are only available either at Westfield or Castlereagh!
The SAs are impossible to tolerate! I rather not buy than have to give my hard earned salary to those 2 stores!

Thank you!
3rd trimester started really rocky to me. Nausea and morning/night sickness got worse! Ugh!
I'm only planning to take 6mo leave as I didn't enjoy staying at home long with my 1st one.
We'll see though - things might change. Though like you said, my admiration for Chanel is enough drive for me to go back to work! :biggrin:

I know!! I saw your white and black ones! Swoon! N your great RTW score too!
Let's not start with your 2014 Boy!!! Seriously Chanel doesn't do that kind of quality anymore!

I love anything chevron! I'm really boring! I try to venture out than just black and GHW but somehow I ended up always with black n GHW!
My dream bag would be the 225 16A chevron reissue in black GHW like @fawnhagh or the beige like Mel In Melb!

What about you?
I gathered you're trying for a mini? :smile:

Thought I would bring our convo back to the Aussie thread rather than spamming the hk thread [emoji12]

Going back in March next year. Not looking forward to it but know it’s needed... esp if I need to fund my chanel! Working back in the city means I’ll prob head up to chanel at lunch “for a walk” each day hahaha

Hope you are doing well in your last trimester. Time will go very quickly these next few months... How long will you be taking mat leave?

PS i got into reissues only a year ago after 8yrs of classic flaps. Don’t know why it took me so long to appreciate the beauty of them! What combo is making your heart sing?

:biggrin: Yep! No problem!
Ah ok! 5mo to go then! Lol what an incentive to go back to work!!!
It's a dangerous place you work around!
Though I cringe everytime my SA said the things I want are only available either at Westfield or Castlereagh!
The SAs are impossible to tolerate! I rather not buy than have to give my hard earned salary to those 2 stores!

Thank you!
3rd trimester started really rocky to me. Nausea and morning/night sickness got worse! Ugh!
I'm only planning to take 6mo leave as I didn't enjoy staying at home long with my 1st one.
We'll see though - things might change. Though like you said, my admiration for Chanel is enough drive for me to go back to work! :biggrin:

I know!! I saw your white and black ones! Swoon! N your great RTW score too!
Let's not start with your 2014 Boy!!! Seriously Chanel doesn't do that kind of quality anymore!

I love anything chevron! I'm really boring! I try to venture out than just black and GHW but somehow I ended up always with black n GHW!
My dream bag would be the 225 16A chevron reissue in black GHW like @fawnhagh or the beige like Mel In Melb!

What about you?
I gathered you're trying for a mini? :smile:

I have found since going in with the baby and pram, I get better service. Because the SAs want to come over and coo at the cute baby smiling back at them [emoji12] I’ve only been to Westfield store though, too much of a trek to castlereagh [emoji28]

With my first baby I took 5 months off and now thinking back it was so short... this time round I’ve taken abit more than a year and so far feel like a new Mum again because I missed all these milestones with my first! Hopefully your work will accomodate if you want to extend (or shorten) Mat leave!

Hope you find your dream reissue! Sounds like you will be going down the pre-loved route to find your dream combo for that particular season. You can never have too many black bags [emoji23]

I have been on a lookout for a mini! Rect mini specifically as I have 3 squares [emoji28] I actually recently got a rect mini so for now I feel like my collection is complete! I’m still yet to wear the rect mini out, planned on wearing it out today and of course, it is forecast thunderstorm so back in the box it goes lol

Has anyone ever been to Chanel Perth? I went there for the first time today & just horrified by the caviar quality...almost wondered if they were fake or duds!

I was there 3 months ago and I was turned off by the caviar bags too! I was shown a small flap that looked and felt like plastic... I wondered if it was because of the lighting since the bags are right next to the front door?

Reactions: vanillaicepink
Sorry ladies the information Chanel customer service gave me might be incorrect. Today a frequent Chanel buyer in the group is saying that there is an increase in Classic Flaps. At the moment I am not too sure yet, will have to wait.

Reactions: sushi1015
Sorry ladies the information Chanel customer service gave me might be incorrect. Today a frequent Chanel buyer in the group is saying that there is an increase in Classic Flaps. At the moment I am not too sure yet, will have to wait.

Hi ladies, I just called Chanel customer service hotline this afternoon and unfortunately the lady said that there is a price increase in Australia as of 1 November for few items She did not specify which items have price increase as I only enquired about chanel boy bag. Fortunately, there is no price increase for chanel boy bag

Is Australia having a price increase? Anyone know?
Hi sushi, I just called the customer service hotline this afternoon. Unfortunately, the lady said that there is price increase as of 1st November for few items. She didn't specify which items have price increase as I only enquired about Chanel boy bag. Fortunately, there is no price increase for the boy bag.