Update of Chanel Australia II

Went into the Sydney westfield store to check out some brooches today (I was in westfield and was too lazy to go to my usually store at castlereagh) , the service there was soooooo horrible, the Asian SA doesn't even greet and have no smiles during the whole time and was looking around when I check out the brooches. Since they don't have what I want I just said thank you and she did not even bother to reply or say bye and walk off! I always know they have bad services but didn't know it has gone so much worse now. Will never shop in that store again.

This happened to me yesterday too at chanel Melbourne CBD store !! The Asian SA was so arrogant and not even smiling st all . So when I asked her if they have any camellia slgs, she told me straight away that they never get them in and none of them in aus have it . But I knew Sydney store have them as I saw loveisluxe posted them on ig the day before. Pissed me off so much . And I went to chadstone today guess what. The sa who served me took out all the new camellia slgs that they received recently! And he told me the system showed up that city store do have them too. I should have find out the lady’s name who worked in the city.

Went into the Sydney westfield store to check out some brooches today (I was in westfield and was too lazy to go to my usually store at castlereagh) , the service there was soooooo horrible, the Asian SA doesn't even greet and have no smiles during the whole time and was looking around when I check out the brooches. Since they don't have what I want I just said thank you and she did not even bother to reply or say bye and walk off! I always know they have bad services but didn't know it has gone so much worse now. Will never shop in that store again.
Lol

Reactions: revitalise
This happened to me yesterday too at chanel Melbourne CBD store !! The Asian SA was so arrogant and not even smiling st all . So when I asked her if they have any camellia slgs, she told me straight away that they never get them in and none of them in aus have it . But I knew Sydney store have them as I saw loveisluxe posted them on ig the day before. Pissed me off so much . And I went to chadstone today guess what. The sa who served me took out all the new camellia slgs that they received recently! And he told me the system showed up that city store do have them too. I should have find out the lady’s name who worked in the city.

Lol

I wonder why they do that don't they get commissions from sales?

Lol
This is why I never go the the Melbourne CBD store. The service is absolutely appalling. I literally dread when my SA says something im after will only be available in the CBD store.... My regular boutique is Chadstone and maybe its because I am well known to the SAs there but they are always very nice and even if they are busy someone will greet me and let me know that they will be with be as soon as possible.

in contrast, I went to the CBD boutique earlier this year and we were the only customers in store. There were at least 3 SAs available and not a single person said hello until we approached them. Then they seemed more than a little disgruntled when we asked to see items....

Maybe they just get too many tourists that are just looking there but honestly, in a brand like Chanel, at their price point, you would think regardless of that, their service should be on point....:facepalm:

I am not sure does the SA deliberately do that or what. Because when I try to get Chanel Boy Brisbane, a casual male SA who works there told me yes it is available and showed me the bag. And of course I get it rightaway but on the next day I called the store and different SA say she or he receive none. Another case is I have received a sms that the store has certain boy or classic and I went in the store that afternoon upon receiving the sms few hours earlier on and the SA said no they did not receive any. I believe some of them did not check their inventory or find out what do they have in store. But nevertheless they should take initiative to check their stock beforw saying NO to us shoppers.