Update of Chanel Australia II

Hi anyone know if Australia will be getting the Rectangular mini in the iridescent gold? I want this so bad. I just tried calling the line and they said they're not sure, but it's been out in America/Uk for a while so just wondering if anyone's seen it around in australia?

Hi, If you call up Chanel Australia and they say they're unsure about the rose gold/ light gold minis, theres probably a chance that we will get them eventually. I called them up about the canvas chanel espadrilles and they were unsure if they were going to get them, but they ended up getting them. What I can recommend is to keep in touch with a reliable SA. Shipments normally come in monday and friday if your local boutiques are the 3 in sydney. On the Australian chanel website, there are the SLG's for the rose gold/light gold line so it would be not logical to not bring in the minis? (not too sure, just my personal opinion.)

Hope I was able to help. Good luck on scoring the bag :smile:

Reactions: emmieis
I just received my "light gold" and thought I should post a pic here as I got asked by few of you since Aussie didn't order and I obtained mine via a PS in London.
The colour is really unique as it changes with the lighting.
Caviar is also much softer than my caviar 16S and 17C mini.
I checked and it seems that the bag has good stitching and two links on the strap were 'kinky" but I gently twisted and the strap is straight now.
Strap also seems to be shorter than 17C which suits me better as I'm really short.
HTH anyone is still thinking of getting this bag!

hi hun can I ask how much extra it was through a personal shopper? I saw one on a reseller but they're looking at $500 above RRP. what do you think? I just cant believe we wont be getting this colour... WTH australia??!!

hi hun can I ask how much extra it was through a personal shopper? I saw one on a reseller but they're looking at $500 above RRP. what do you think? I just cant believe we wont be getting this colour... WTH australia??!!
I have checked with SA and Manger of Sydney boutiques and they have all confirmed that Australia did not order anything from the Light Gold Chevron range sadly. Even the SA did not understand why.......Australia also did not order the Rectangular Mini in the Dark Red that everyone wants, instead we got the Square Mini in Dark Red, strange.

Ok so if you know you LOVE that Light Gold Chervon Rectangular Mini and you can afford to pay a little more, I would say you should act fast as they are selling out fast. Hope aki_sato can help you out with the fees to see if $500 is reasonable or not. One thing you should keep in mind, there were a lot of quality issue with the Light Gold Chervon leather, its all over the forum and youtube. Check it out and decide, weigh it up to see if its worth the risk?