Tory Burch quality

Most probably not the best quality eh? I’ve worn these for about two months and this is what i get. On the other hand, my red minnies are doing so well and its been 4 years. I feel like their older lines have much better quality.
Did you take them back to TB they usually have great customer service. How strange that the leather has rubbed off like that or is it suede, I can’t tell.

I was looking around for a used double-zip Prada tote but couldn’t find one that didn’t look like it was thrown off a building and decided on the pink perforated mini double-zip Robinson. I absolutely LOVE it and have had no issues with it! I don’t know if it’s just this version of the bag but it feels very very well made.
I loved it so much bought the smaller “micro” version (same color) but with this one I’ve had an issue where one of the side snaps won’t stay closed. It constantly pops open. The other side and the middle snap will stay but the one snap just will not cooperate. The snap almost feels loose and the micro bag is so “tight” when the sides fold in and you snap it it just wants to pop open to its original shape.

I have been looking at the TB Fleming range for a while now.. I really love the quilted leather design! But I read many reviews that the lambskin is soft but so prone to scratches n wear& tear.. any comments on this? Or can anyone share if their Flemings lasted well? Thanks in advance!

I have been looking at the TB Fleming range for a while now.. I really love the quilted leather design! But I read many reviews that the lambskin is soft but so prone to scratches n wear& tear.. any comments on this? Or can anyone share if their Flemings lasted well? Thanks in advance!
Yes! Mine rubbed against my clothes and there’s this stretch of scruffed leather. But it’s ok to me cos it’s at the non exposed side. I feel most bags will have this issue. So not an issue to me

Has anyone been successful in getting TB or Neiman Marcus to replace/exchange a broken item? I’ve had a strap on my Miller sandals rip while I was in the airport and had to walk barefoot through LAX. Is this kind of thing normal wear and tear? I feel like it is not.

Has anyone been successful in getting TB or Neiman Marcus to replace/exchange a broken item? I’ve had a strap on my Miller sandals rip while I was in the airport and had to walk barefoot through LAX. Is this kind of thing normal wear and tear? I feel like it is not.
I just had Troy Burch refund me for a pair of Lina slides I purchased from Neiman’s in March. First I contacted Neiman and they wouldn’t do anything so I wrote to Tory Burch customer service and I provided them with a photo and a copy of my receipt. They were wonderful and sent me a gift card immediately since I told them I was attending the re-opening of a TB store near me, normally they said the gift card would take 4-6 weeks. I buy quite a bit from TB so they know my name and commented that I am a good customer.

If what I have is a gift receipt, would the customer service still willing to replace/fix my bag?

I'm new with this brand. Is TB has a different product for the boutique/outlet store and is there any way to differentiate them because I don't find any information on their website.

I gotta agree with this statement.
as u can see, some of item on official TB website doesn't state what "leather" it used. Unlike Coach.
Thus I guess the quality of the leather always change from time to time.
However, I really can't resist from buying this brands cause the collection is so nice.

I really like the fleming convertible medium bag and I would like to get one in a pale colour, in Shell Pink, Silver Maple or Light Taupe. I'm concerned about colour transfer and the lambskin peeling at the back where it rubs against my clothes. I know that it's inevitable since lambskin is delicate and I don't want to baby my bag, but long can the bag last before it starts to look really worn down?

Also, is Silver Maple or Light Taupe a more neutral colour that can go with everything? I feel Silver Maple is a little dark and may look dull, while Light Taupe is a beige that may be hard to coordinate. I love the pink but I feel it may look too girly as I want a more classic look with this bag. Thanks!

Last edited: