Tory Burch Tory Burch quality

I have one from the boutique that has held up very well. If you watch the website you can buy seasonal colors at a discounted price. Also, www.6pm.com has several seasonal colors on sale right now.

Thanks for the tip! But I've been eyeing the black one in large for the longest time now. My savings currently doesn't allow me to get one from a boutique so outlet store to the rescue. :lol:

Reactions: Sarah03
I see.. that’s what happened to my TB Fleming.. was wondering if these peeling can be restored..
I have a small Fleming too and I was so disappointed at the quality. It looks so beat up even though I only used it on the weekends.

I still have few other TB bags and I find the Fleming collection to be the worst in quality even though I love the look.

I have two bags. Kira has damaged corners, but the leather is soft, and it is lambskin, I don't think it would be different with any other lambskin. I have at least 6 pairs of shoes. One from 2010, still look great, walk in them in the rain etc, no issues.
I only had one piece of clothing - corduroy pants. The cut was exceptional, the best corduroy. After a year they ripped on my back completely during school test. I would not say I was excited when this happened. I never looked at any clothing item by her. I wrote on Facebook, they told me to contact them and never replied back. My conclusion - they don't stand behind their products. If it is ok quality, it is going to be ok, if not, as a consumer you need to deal with consequences.

Hi everyone,

Does any happen to have the laser cut Fleming? I know the lambskin ones have quality issues, but the laser cut ones seemed to have much better quality when I saw them in store. So, I'm curious if that's true or not!

I am very impressed with Tory Burch's Kira chevron, both the convertible shoulder bag & the chevron top handle.

The lambskin was so buttery soft I would compare them to my chanel lambskin reissue and chanel trendy cc. (Chanels are studier & structured but it should because the price?!)

Love kira very much & they are actually so lightweight & lowkey I've been carrying TTs out more than CCs :love:

Thinking of getting them in all colours. I think they really improved & are improving their quality. *chefs kiss*

How have your Kiras held up? Do you still use them regularly?

I am very impressed with Tory Burch's Kira chevron, both the convertible shoulder bag & the chevron top handle.

The lambskin was so buttery soft I would compare them to my chanel lambskin reissue and chanel trendy cc. (Chanels are studier & structured but it should because the price?!)

Love kira very much & they are actually so lightweight & lowkey I've been carrying TTs out more than CCs :love:

Thinking of getting them in all colours. I think they really improved & are improving their quality. *chefs kiss*
I am very interested to know how the Kira convertible shoulder bag held up. I am considering it for travel to certain places and possible more daily use since it is more lowkey (& hopefully less high maintenance as well). However, if the quality is not there I will consider other low key luxe brands instead since TB is not cheap and if it shows wear in a year or 2 then I don’t get as much value from spending that amount of money. The cost per wear will still be pretty high. Would love to hear honest opinions from people who have owned & used them regularly. TIA!