Tips or suggestions for cleaning diamonds

That's an issue with the setting, there's a rough burr somewhere to allow a snag like that. I usually just wipe at it with my finger til it comes out. But that's going to keep happening if there's a little roughness.

I don't wear rings to the salon, ever, even plain. I also never wear rings on my right hand. Or touch metal with my left besides a soda can.

That's an issue with the setting, there's a rough burr somewhere to allow a snag like that. I usually just wipe at it with my finger til it comes out. But that's going to keep happening if there's a little roughness.

I don't wear rings to the salon, ever, even plain. I also never wear rings on my right hand. Or touch metal with my left besides a soda can.

No roughness! The hairs are getting stuck in between the diamonds not the metal! It drives me nuts!!!!

I would not mess with it at all, frankly. It's annoying, sure, but you don't really want anything being tampered with if nothing is loose or wonky. And since it's not loose or wonky and is just annoying, don't mess with it.

I would not mess with it at all, frankly. It's annoying, sure, but you don't really want anything being tampered with if nothing is loose or wonky. And since it's not loose or wonky and is just annoying, don't mess with it.

Nothing loose! Thank you! It's annoying because I have long nails and cannot pull out these hairs! It takes a long time! LOL

Can I respectfully request that we get back to cleaning questions? Lots of scratches, louping, etc. . . discussions lately in here :-s :biggrin: :tender:

Grazie!!

I mean its semi relevant!

I tried razzle dazzle out again last night and I don't get the deal with it. I think it's just "ok". I let them really super soak last night too and this morning I had still lots of funk all over. I'm gonna stick with the sparkle and the mr clean for the soaks.

I mean its semi relevant!

I tried razzle dazzle out again last night and I don't get the deal with it. I think it's just "ok". I let them really super soak last night too and this morning I had still lots of funk all over. I'm gonna stick with the sparkle and the mr clean for the soaks.

Is mr clean better than the method dish soap? Though I am not sure if I can use mr clean on white gold rhodium plating.....
Did you soak overnight? Maybe just soak for ten minutes and see if you like that cleaner? I don't know....

Nah stick with the dish soap. I soaked for 3 hours not overnight. I let them go while i did my nails and watched slme stuff on dvr. I just did the soak and then the razzle dazzle spray and there was still gunk all over when I checked this morning. I don't have that issue usually. I just thought I'd give this stuff a try bec I know a lot of people love it. It's not blowing me away!

Nah stick with the dish soap. I soaked for 3 hours not overnight. I let them go while i did my nails and watched slme stuff on dvr. I just did the soak and then the razzle dazzle spray and there was still gunk all over when I checked this morning. I don't have that issue usually. I just thought I'd give this stuff a try bec I know a lot of people love it. It's not blowing me away!

At least you gave it a try and now you know!! Otherwise you would always be thinking if that stuff would make your diamonds shine!!