Tips on explaining Hermes

Don't over-anticipate his response/reacion to your collection. Don't over-analyse or expect the worst either. My DH had never heard of Hermes before he met me. He very quickly built me the most wonderful closet to house my stuff, spending forever to find the right crystal door handles!!.
Even offering to install a bio-metric fingerpint reader so only I have access in case of a break-in.

It didn't take any amount of explaining other than him accompnying me to the store a few times. He doesnt understand why the prices are what they are but if it makes me happy, he's all for it.

If he's the right one, he'll get you and your ridiculously expensive bags....Who knows? He might even add to the collection.:hugs:

Lucky for him I completed my collection a while ago.

But yea you're right. If he is the right one, all he should care about is my happiness.

Your hubby sounds like a gem. I'll stop overanalyzing.

Do you really think he would ask? My husband wouldn't care other than to be impressed that I'm storing things in a space efficient way in geometric boxes lol!! Even if he asked I would just tell him 'handbags' and he would lose interest & glaze over. I don't see why orange boxes and their contents would be of any interest to most men lol!!!!

Some do care. I remember one time my ex was eyeing my collection and said "yoi know, my boss has a purse similar to that one..."

:cool:

Don't over-anticipate his response/reacion to your collection. Don't over-analyse or expect the worst either. My DH had never heard of Hermes before he met me. He very quickly built me the most wonderful closet to house my stuff, spending forever to find the right crystal door handles!!.
Even offering to install a bio-metric fingerpint reader so only I have access in case of a break-in.

It didn't take any amount of explaining other than him accompnying me to the store a few times. He doesnt understand why the prices are what they are but if it makes me happy, he's all for it.

If he's the right one, he'll get you and your ridiculously expensive bags....Who knows? He might even add to the collection.:hugs:

Your DH sounds like mine. He is tremendously proud of my bags- he even gets upset if I let one go--
Your closet sounds just wonderful-and that fingerprint reader idea is so sweet- your guy is a keeper

Some do care. I remember one time my ex was eyeing my collection and said "yoi know, my boss has a purse similar to that one..."

:cool:

Sure some men will know what Hermes is-- but I guess I don't understand why you are concerned about his reaction? Are you afraid he's going to judge you? Honestly I think you are overthinking this. If he asks just tell him the boxes are for purses. Don't make a big deal about it- he probably won't care unless you act weird about it!!

Reactions: PJW5813
Sure some men will know what Hermes is-- but I guess I don't understand why you are concerned about his reaction? Are you afraid he's going to judge you? Honestly I think you are overthinking this. If he asks just tell him the boxes are for purses. Don't make a big deal about it- he probably won't care unless you act weird about it!!

Yes its the judging and I agree, I am overthinking it. I dunno why I care so much but I do. :shrugs:

Sounds like a keeper!

:goodpost::tup:
this is soooo sweet martiniandlace! so happy you found a man who supports your H-abit and is happy because you are happy!