Thoughts on Lee Radziwill small & “large”?

My young adult aged son and daughter who have flown the nest and don’t live locally conspired with their father to make dinner reservations for us as their treat which is so sweet. I will definitely be carrying my new bag!

How sweet of them! I hope you have a great time.

Reactions: adlgel
It came and I love it. It was very well packaged by the Hawaii store that sent it and came in the large Tory Burch gift bag. It was wrapped in tissue and put in the dust bag before being put into the gift bag.

The leather sides are pretty soft and broken in so when it’s not snapped shut one side of the front panel sort of collapses in. I may be able to correct that if I stuff it well but I’m honestly not even worried about it. I knew this bag was used as a display and for the price it was totally worth it. Tomorrow is my birthday so this was the perfect early bday gift to myself lol.

View attachment 5432491
View attachment 5432493
Happy Birthday to YOU! :drinks: I agree! The bag looks great on you! Yes with the side sagging that is minor as it will not be obvious AT ALL if you use pouches for your items. I use a pouch that is thin in depth but is about the same width. I use pouches and SLGs to carry all my goodies as I like to keep my bags clean. I'm into being proactive vs reactive. Lol.:lol: I don't use it to support the structure but it does just that. Just a thought if you wanted to try that route. You'll be supporting the structure and keeping your bag cleaner all at the same time. :heart: I used my TB, the one you now have, the other day! The colors just brighten up any day doesn't it?! :rolleyes: Have a great birthday!:hugs::yahoo: Congrats on the huge discount! What a great savings for that beautiful well crafted bag!:heart: I'll post a pic later tonight about what I'm talking about on the pouch (since I'll be posting a pic later on with the petite LR with a chain).

Reactions: adlgel
Happy Birthday to YOU! :drinks: I agree! The bag looks great on you! Yes with the side sagging that is minor as it will not be obvious AT ALL if you use pouches for your items. I use a pouch that is thin in depth but is about the same width. I use pouches and SLGs to carry all my goodies as I like to keep my bags clean. I'm into being proactive vs reactive. Lol.:lol: I don't use it to support the structure but it does just that. Just a thought if you wanted to try that route. You'll be supporting the structure and keeping your bag cleaner all at the same time. :heart: I used my TB, the one you now have, the other day! The colors just brighten up any day doesn't it?! :rolleyes: Have a great birthday!:hugs::yahoo: Congrats on the huge discount! What a great savings for that beautiful well crafted bag!:heart: I'll post a pic later tonight about what I'm talking about on the pouch (since I'll be posting a pic later on with the petite LR with a chain).
Are you referring to an insert or are you saying that you use other SLG (pouches, etc.) and those have the bonus effect of introducing structure? Since I’ve been using wallet on chain bags lately I don’t really have a wallet or card case but was considering getting a card case for when I use this bag. Perhaps like this one: 3A5480E3-5740-42AB-B288-BCF20468512A.png

Reactions: JVSXOXO and andral5
Are you referring to an insert or are you saying that you use other SLG (pouches, etc.) and those have the bonus effect of introducing structure? Since I’ve been using wallet on chain bags lately I don’t really have a wallet or card case but was considering getting a card case for when I use this bag. Perhaps like this one: View attachment 5433036

I’ve had my eye on that same card case since I think it would match both of my Tory Burch bags pretty well, but then I realized that I like to just use one wallet to more easily switch from bag to bag. I wish that it had a clear ID slot - then it would be perfect!

I think either a bag liner/organizer or the pouch method that @Debbie65 mentioned could work to help reshape your bag. I tend to carry smaller bags so I don’t like any extra weight or space being taken up by pouches and organizers, but maybe that’s not an issue for you.

Reactions: Debbie65 and adlgel
Are you referring to an insert or are you saying that you use other SLG (pouches, etc.) and those have the bonus effect of introducing structure? Since I’ve been using wallet on chain bags lately I don’t really have a wallet or card case but was considering getting a card case for when I use this bag. Perhaps like this one: View attachment 5433036
Gosh so sorry for the SUPER late reply! :oh: I meant to reply the day I told you but received a phone call from a friend that I hadn't spoken to in a year and was on the phone for hours! Then with work and such AND life I didn't get around to it. Regardless here are the pics! It's not the size of the TB card holder pouch but almost the same width of the TB LR Double bag you have. If you keep it in the front section it will keep the structure in the front. The brand is Maxwell and it was purchased about 2 yrs ago on the Saks Off Fifth Outlet for about $15 but you can find pouches similar in size (like a travel or cosmetic pouch) anywhere really or you can use the free pouches you receive (gift with purchase) from some skincare or cosmetic lines. Also just keeping items in a variety of small SLGs will help too, like the TB card holder pouch, along with other SLGs all combined in the front section of your bag. I use my Fendi mini baguette pouch for my cards and card fob and house key, my LV key clay for my lip, eyelash glue, liner and concealer. Other larger items (like compact, lotion, etc I will put in that Maxwell pouch. Again I use pouches just because I personally dont like my items rolling all around, possibly opening, soiling or scratching up my bags so almost all my items are in some type of pouch unless the bag is just too small to hold one. I'm a little extra I know! Lol :lol: I believe the double bag is meant to droop anyway which will reveal the other colors of the bag. I hope you're still enjoying the bag! Again I apologize for the delay!

20220628_115723.jpg

20220628_115733.jpg

20220628_115707.jpg

20220628_115902.jpg

Last edited:
Gosh so sorry for the SUPER late reply! :oh: I meant to reply the day I told you but received a phone call from a friend that I hadn't spoken to in a year and was on the phone for hours! Then with work and such AND life I didn't get around to it. Regardless here are the pics! It's not the size of the TB card holder pouch but almost the same width of the TB LR Double bag you have. If you keep it in the front section it will keep the structure in the front. The brand is Maxwell and it was purchased about 2 yrs ago on the Saks Off Fifth Outlet for about $15 but you can find pouches similar in size (like a travel or cosmetic pouch) anywhere really or you can use the free pouches you receive (gift with purchase) from some skincare or cosmetic lines. Also just keeping items in a variety of small SLGs will help too, like the TB card holder pouch, along with other SLGs all combined in the front section of your bag. I use my Fendi mini baguette pouch for my cards and card fob and house key, my LV key clay for my lip, eyelash glue, liner and concealer. Other larger items (like compact, lotion, etc I will put in that Maxwell pouch. Again I use pouches just because I personally dont like my items rolling all around, possibly opening, soiling or scratching up my bags so almost all my items are in some type of pouch unless the bag is just too small to hold one. I'm a little extra I know! Lol :lol: I believe the double bag is meant to droop anyway which will reveal the other colors of the bag. I hope you're still enjoying the bag! Again I apologize for the delay!

View attachment 5437492

View attachment 5437493

View attachment 5437494

View attachment 5437495
Thanks for taking the time to share the photos. Very helpful.

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65
This bag pops up on my Pinterest sometimes and I’m so sad that I missed out. It’s unlike anything I’d normally carry since I typically wear solid colored bags and save the patterns for my clothes, but it’s truly a work of art!

9CE7A534-9D46-4A7E-B42A-5B65D5B5BFE3.jpegEEFF3C9B-4152-4799-B3EE-F882F64E96DA.jpeg

This bag pops up on my Pinterest sometimes and I’m so sad that I missed out. It’s unlike anything I’d normally carry since I typically wear solid colored bags and save the patterns for my clothes, but it’s truly a work of art!

View attachment 5437957View attachment 5437958
You know i would call the stores directly and maybe TB customer service. Many times I will see previous season bags in the TB boutique although they are marked sold out or not even listed online. Worth a shot :heart:

• Insightful
Reactions: JVSXOXO
You know i would call the stores directly and maybe TB customer service. Many times I will see previous season bags in the TB boutique although they are marked sold out or not even listed online. Worth a shot :heart:

That’s not a bad idea! Aside from the fact that I’m supposed to be done buying bags for the year. :angel:

Reactions: Debbie65

View attachment 5437957View attachment 5437958

This is so beautiful! I also sympathize with running into old styles that are discontinued. I enjoy peeking through old threads on this forum and it's a very dangerous game.

More Lee Radziwill eye candy since the TB thread could use more love anyway. :yes: I probably would never because these would be harder to wear personally, but I also admire the canvas editions that I've seen! The "single" Lees are very cute, but I just have to carry more than one lipstick, so I know it's not functional for me. Hehe.

lee-radziwill-small-bag-1.jpglee-radziwill-small-bag-main.TB_81420_109.pdp-720x819.jpglee-radziwill-small-bag.jpgs-l400.jpg

This is so beautiful! I also sympathize with running into old styles that are discontinued. I enjoy peeking through old threads on this forum and it's a very dangerous game.

More Lee Radziwill eye candy since the TB thread could use more love anyway. :yes: I probably would never because these would be harder to wear personally, but I also admire the canvas editions that I've seen! The "single" Lees are very cute, but I just have to carry more than one lipstick, so I know it's not functional for me. Hehe.

View attachment 5438887View attachment 5438888View attachment 5438889View attachment 5438890

Yes, I’ve run into a few unique styles of the single bag like these in my searching. I still prefer the double bag as well (and leather over canvas and other fabrics), but they are fun to look at!