Tory Burch Thoughts on Lee Radziwill small & “large”?

Hi there. There is no problem at all. :smile: I just took some pics for you. I hope this helps! As you can see, I love this Lee Radziwill Double line! Lol. Fyi the tan Double and the navy Double are both in the "regular" size, which is the largest size. The green suede is in the size small (which really is more of a medium size imo) and the white is the petite version. The black clutch is not a Double but the standard Lee Radziwill in a clutch version (with chain). This is a great line from Tory Burch!

View attachment 5420356

View attachment 5420357

View attachment 5420358

View attachment 5420359

View attachment 5420360

View attachment 5420361

View attachment 5420363

View attachment 5420364

View attachment 5420367

View attachment 5420368
Hey !! I have been searching blogs to find review on this blue one. And thankfully I found this. Please please reply if you see this:
I have had a friend buy it for me from UK as it was on sale there but I am just concerned if this blue is as soft as the pebbled ones. I dont know why the flaps dont fall out as in the pictures they show on website. I dont know if mine is too stiff becuase its packed or is it actually a problem even when we open it. I have 5 days to return. Please let me know thanks :heart:

Hey !! I have been searching blogs to find review on this blue one. And thankfully I found this. Please please reply if you see this:
I have had a friend buy it for me from UK as it was on sale there but I am just concerned if this blue is as soft as the pebbled ones. I dont know why the flaps dont fall out as in the pictures they show on website. I dont know if mine is too stiff becuase its packed or is it actually a problem even when we open it. I have 5 days to return. Please let me know thanks :heart:
Hi there! Sorry! I just saw your message now.

What size did you purchase? My blue one is the "regular" size, which I consider to be a large (it's 12.5in wide measured at the base). If you have the size down (I think they call it small) it won't slouch. I have a green suede version in that size (10.5in measured at the base) and it doesn’t slouch REGARDLESS if you keep the front section emptied or not. It flares open, and is somewhat structured and I believe it's that way due to the dimensions, even if the buckle is left open. If you have the petite size, it will basically be a structured bag.

I noticed with my blue one (12.5in) that if I store large items or stuff the front compartment section, it will not slouch. I like the slouched look like you so to get that look, that front compartment section needs to remain almost empty. Whatever I place in the front compartment section ineeds to be short or it needs to be able to lay flat because if it's tall (like over 3in), it doesn't allow the front to relax as the tall items will push out the leather and give it a more structured look. I place almost all my items in the back section and use the zipped fabric divider section. In the front compartment section I will have my phone (I have the Samsung Z3 Flip phone, but any phone should be ok just lay it on its side or flat) and my Gucci key cles pouch and any short items, but for the most part, that front section is almost empty as I like that slouched look and personally, I just don't carry that much to really need that front compartment section as the bag is what I would consider to be large, so the back section is sufficient for me. Hopefully you have the same size I do, as the sizes smaller will not have that slouch look due to the dimensions. Where mine starts to dip inward and begin to slouch is 3.5 inches down from the gold brass T hardware on the front of the bag, which is why any tall items placed in the front compartment section will pop that area outward and not allow the bag to slouch.

Although I have had my small and my regular size Lees for about 2.5 to 3 yrs, they have only been used a handful of times. My blue slouches perfectly along with the camel one I have so it's not about "breaking" in the bag, but more on the size you purchase.

The leather does not have a strong pebbling. I can see the grain of the leather but by touch its pretty soft and smooth. I will attach a pic of the leather of my blue Lee so you can reference it.

Hope this helps! :smile:

Attachments

• 20231221_103746.jpg
    20231221_103746.jpg
    470.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 20231221_103655.jpg
    20231221_103655.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20231221_103641.jpg
    20231221_103641.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hey ❤️ thank you so so much for such a detailed answer ❤️ Yes it did answer my question and happy that it will slouch. I have the large size too

Just cant wait to get my hands on this beauty. There are so many blogs that also say the large size is too heavy. Can i have your thoughts on that too please: is it worth the price? Is it too heavy? Thanks so so so much for your valuable feedback and response. Big help 😇

Hey ❤️ thank you so so much for such a detailed answer ❤️ Yes it did answer my question and happy that it will slouch. I have the large size too

Just cant wait to get my hands on this beauty. There are so many blogs that also say the large size is too heavy. Can i have your thoughts on that too please: is it worth the price? Is it too heavy? Thanks so so so much for your valuable feedback and response. Big help 😇
Hi there! No problem at all! Happy to help and I'm glad I answered your questions.

Is the bag heavy? YES! It is heavy, even empty. I can weigh it for you when I get home if you like. Lol.

I carry my bare essential. Basically everything is in its own SLG other then my phone, so that adds to the weight, even though there is hardly anything inside.

Is it worth it to me? Yes. The bag is STUNNING and you actually get what you pay for with the Lees. The navy with the yellow suede contrast...stunning! Love the dark maroon too for the top handle and interior. There is nothing like this bag out there in the style and color block that I've seen. The quality is there. I can't recall what I paid for mine, but it was retail. Perhaps high $900 to $1200? I can't recall exactly but it's up there.

Although the bag IS HEAVY, I do not mind it. At times I just use it with the top handle only and other times I use the shoulder strap, and because of high crime these days I do use it crossbody when shopping. It's heavy but the weight is evenly balanced by the core of my body so imo, it'd doable, at least for me. If you have back issues, I would not recommend this bag because it IS heavy.

Let me know when you get yours and if you're happy with yours. Imo it's a true boss bag! I love mine! ALL IF THEM! LOL. :smile: I see they have a petite size in the crushed gold now for the holidays. Oh oh.. lol

Wow! Ilolll

Wow! Im shocked on the weight. Lol

I have a digital scale so I'm not sure if the weight is 100 percent but i did weigh myself to gauge and it was pretty accurate on my weight. I placed the bag on the scale empty, with the strap attached and there was not enough weight to get a reading, so I weighed myself first to get a reading and then I weighed myself holding the bag and wow...the difference is FIVE LBS! HAHAHA! I would say yes, it does feel that the bag is about 4 to 5 lbs if I had to take a guess.

For me it's not too heavy of a bag, and I am able to manage fine with it on a full day of errands and zipping around town. It is not my every day bag, so I'm not sure how I would feel if I had to use it daily. I personally do not feel I would have an issue if I made it my everyday bag. I have plenty of bags so I do rotate them out every 2 to 3 days, give and take.

Whoever you are, you are love!!! Thank you so so much for being so helpful
I guess ill keep the bag after knowing all of this. Thank you so much for helping me out!!
Ill definitely share a picture when I get the back 😀 ill get in April though 😭 cant wait

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65
Whoever you are, you are love!!! Thank you so so much for being so helpful
I guess ill keep the bag after knowing all of this. Thank you so much for helping me out!!
Ill definitely share a picture when I get the back 😀 ill get in April though 😭 cant wait
Thank you so much! It's my pleasure! Merry Christmas and have a safe and happy new year too! :smile: