Tory Burch Thoughts on Lee Radziwill small & “large”?

Take two went much better today! I think my disappointment with the first bag clouded my judgment on it. Now that I have a nicely packaged, gift wrapped bag free of scuffs, I think she’s definitely a keeper! :loveeyes: I probably won’t bring it on my trip because I always baby my new bags a little and I’ll need bags that I won’t mind throwing into the basket of our stroller while we’re out and about. But I am excited to use it when we get back!

View attachment 5426519View attachment 5426520
Yay!!!!! She's finally here. That Tory Burch gift wrapping is pretty sweet (when they do it right). She looks perfect. Enjoy your trip, but also enjoy her when you come back! :heart:

Yay!!!!! She's finally here. That Tory Burch gift wrapping is pretty sweet (when they do it right). She looks perfect. Enjoy your trip, but also enjoy her when you come back! :heart:

Yes, I love the bright colors and patterns. I’m very happy this time around. And thank you! I’m looking forward to it once all the packing is done. You have to haul a lot more stuff once you have a little one, but of course they’re SO worth it! When are you due?

I stumbled on this thread while browsing the forum today and although I’ve seen the Lee Radziwill bags in store a month or so ago and thought the design was really nice, I wasn’t in the market for a larger bag. I have lately only been buying wallet on chain type bags (recently just bought the cream colored TB Fleming soft wallet cross-body) because I like that I can put them into my work backpack and not have to carry a separate bag.

Fast forward to today when I saw the green suede small double in @Debbie65 ’s earlier post. Green is my favorite color and particularly that sunny yellowish grassy type of green color so when I saw that suede bag I just had to have it. Of course it’s sold out online because it’s not a current season bag. But the “find in store” search showed me it was available in one store and one store only - Hawaii. I’m on the East Coast so I had to wait until 6 pm my time before I could call to see if they really had it in stock.

Luckily they did although it has been used as a display model. They sent me some pictures and it looks to be in great shape. They are selling it to me for $491 which is a great price even if it’s not 100% pristine. I cannot wait to receive it hopefully sometime next week. Here’s a pic they sent me of it on display in the store. 7DB7734B-4377-484E-948B-1ABDF23CC2BC.jpeg

Last edited:
I stumbled on this thread while browsing the forum today and although I’ve seen the Lee Radziwill bags in store a month or so ago and thought the design was really nice, I wasn’t in the market for a larger bag. I have lately only been buying wallet on chain type bags (recently just bought the cream colored TB Fleming soft wallet cross-body) because I like that I can put them into my work backpack and not have to carry a separate bag.

Fast forward to today when I saw the green suede small double in @Debbie65 ’s earlier post. Green is my favorite color and particularly that sunny yellowish grassy type of green color so when I saw that suede bag I just had to have it. Of course it’s sold out online because it’s not a current season bag. But the “find a store” search showed me it was available in one store and one store only - Hawaii. I’m on the East Coast so I had to wait until 6 pm my time before I could call to see if they really had it in stock.

Luckily they did although it has been used as a display model. They sent me some pictures and it looks to be in great shape. They are selling it to me for $491 which is a great price even if it’s not 100% pristine. I cannot wait to receive it hopefully sometime next week. Here’s a pic they sent me of it on display in the store.View attachment 5429451

Congratulations on your find! That is a great price and a beautiful shade of green. It really does look to be in great shape from the picture and I hope that you love it when it gets to you!

I’m out of town and having a great time but also excited to get home and use my new double bag. :biggrin:

Fast forward to today when I saw the green suede small double in @Debbie65 ’s earlier post. Green is my favorite color and particularly that sunny yellowish grassy type of green color so when I saw that suede bag I just had to have it. Of course it’s sold out online because it’s not a current season bag. But the “find in store” search showed me it was available in one store and one store only - Hawaii. I’m on the East Coast so I had to wait until 6 pm my time before I could call to see if they really had it in stock.

Luckily they did although it has been used as a display model. They sent me some pictures and it looks to be in great shape. They are selling it to me for $491 which is a great price even if it’s not 100% pristine. I cannot wait to receive it hopefully sometime next week. Here’s a pic they sent me of it on display in the store.View attachment 5429451

Wow! $491! What a PHENOMENAL PRICE! :drinks:Regardless it being on display, I'm sure it still looks new and immaculate! You got a great great deal! That is a great discount, and although it is on display, it IS a new bag! My bag was on display, and I wasn't offered a discount! Lol :crybaby: I'm so happy for you! You are going to love it. You know, I'm going to bring mine out tomorrow. I haven't used it for a long time! I got it shortly after it launched, it was one of their Runway bags. Time to bring her out again, especially in the beautiful Cali weather we have been having! Enjoy! I bought a bag charm that I use with it (originally I went in for this charm and walked out with the bag too! Lol) and it looks stunning together! Here's a pic of it with me trying it on in the boutique! Show us yours once it arrives! You'll love it especially if you love green!:heart::loveeyes:

Attachments

• 20210602_175331.jpg
    20210602_175331.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210602_175348.jpg
    20210602_175348.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 20210602_175336.jpg
    20210602_175336.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 39
Wow! $491! What a PHENOMENAL PRICE! :drinks:Regardless it being on display, I'm sure it still looks new and immaculate! You got a great great deal! That is a great discount, and although it is on display, it IS a new bag! My bag was on display, and I wasn't offered a discount! Lol :crybaby: I'm so happy for you! You are going to love it. You know, I'm going to bring mine out tomorrow. I haven't used it for a long time! I got it shortly after it launched, it was one of their Runway bags. Time to bring her out again, especially in the beautiful Cali weather we have been having! Enjoy! I bought a bag charm that I use with it (originally I went in for this charm and walked out with the bag too! Lol) and it looks stunning together! Here's a pic of it with me trying it on in the boutique! Show us yours once it arrives! You'll love it especially if you love green!:heart::loveeyes:

That bag charm is so beautiful! It goes perfectly with your double bag too. Don’t give me any ideas. :biggrin: I only have one bag charm and it’s really too bulky and noisy to be used on my bags.

This bag is so stunning. I have a croc embossed one but this green is so magnificent. Happy that you were able to get it! Enjoy!

It’s shipping out today so hopefully I’ll have it by the end of the week. I’m so excited.

It’s always nice to have happy mail on the way! I hope you love it and post lots of pictures when it arrives!

On a separate note, Tory Burch client services reached out to me to apologize for not immediately sending me a new bag instead of waiting until they received my return to ship one out. They have offered free next day shipping on my next order. Between this, the $50 refund and actually receiving my bag before we left down, I am feeling a lot better about things and ordering from them again in the future.

It’s always nice to have happy mail on the way! I hope you love it and post lots of pictures when it arrives!

On a separate note, Tory Burch client services reached out to me to apologize for not immediately sending me a new bag instead of waiting until they received my return to ship one out. They have offered free next day shipping on my next order. Between this, the $50 refund and actually receiving my bag before we left down, I am feeling a lot better about things and ordering from them again in the future.
Wow that is GREAT customer service. It's good to know they are there to make things right with the customer! :heart: Tory Burch is the only contemporary brand I shop with outside of the luxe brands as I feel Tory's items are just as luxe, but without the price tag! I love the Lee Radizwell line, along with her shoes, jewelry and bag charms. She has nice clothes too but I'm not into spending $800 on a dress or $400 on a top even though the quality is there. Tory has really stepped up her game in the last few years. If you haven't signed up to get on their mailing list, do so. As every year (minus the pandemic year) she mails out a $50 gift card on your bday month. Hummm...mine is next month. I hope I get one. Lol.:lol: I'm not sure if everyone gets one or if you have to spend a lot of money to get one. This year I haven't bought anything from Tory so it will be interesting to see if I get one next month. Lol:cool:

Wow that is GREAT customer service. It's good to know they are there to make things right with the customer! :heart: Tory Burch is the only contemporary brand I shop with outside of the luxe brands as I feel Tory's items are just as luxe, but without the price tag! I love the Lee Radizwell line, along with her shoes, jewelry and bag charms. She has nice clothes too but I'm not into spending $800 on a dress or $400 on a top even though the quality is there. Tory has really stepped up her game in the last few years. If you haven't signed up to get on their mailing list, do so. As every year (minus the pandemic year) she mails out a $50 gift card on your bday month. Hummm...mine is next month. I hope I get one. Lol.:lol: I'm not sure if everyone gets one or if you have to spend a lot of money to get one. This year I haven't bought anything from Tory so it will be interesting to see if I get one next month. Lol:cool:

Yes, they really turned things around and I appreciate that. Great client service really goes a long way! I honestly never paid much attention to Tory Burch because it’s not as commonly worn where I live but I’m loving both of my bags so far and can see myself ordering more. That’s great to know about the birthday gift card! Mine was just in April so it’ll be a while before I see if I get one. Fingers crossed for you!

Awww.:sad: Sorry to hear your bag was not perfect. It should be. Perhaps you were sent a display even though there is still some packaging on the bag. None of my Lee Radizwells were ordered directly from Tory Burch's website but I did order just 1 mini bucket bag directly from Tory and it arrived nicely protected and packaged. My brown LR Double was ordered from Neimans along with the white petite bag. Every square inch of each bag had outer protection on it. They were covered with thin white tissue paper, section by section and inside the bags were properly stuffed. It took me FOREVER to remove every piece of covering of paper but I wouldn't have it any different as I'm picky and want my items to arrive to me prestine! :heart: My navy LR Double and my LR Double in green suede were both purchased in person. The green suede had no protection and was the display inside TB boutique. I didn't care as it looked prestine to me and I wanted to take that bag home that day. Lol The navy was purchased inside Saks and had about the same amount of packaging your petite did. My clutch had no packaging protection if I recall correctly. I purchased it inside the TB boutique.

I hope your exchange is perfect! You will enjoy the bag! They are made very well and imo the materials and craftsmanship are pretty right on to the high end luxe brands. Try using a nice gold crossbody thin chain on your petite! It looks really good! I'm using one from LV on my white petite. My LV SA was nice enough to let me buy the chain as a "repair" eventhough I didn't own the bag that came with that chain. They had the chain already in stock inside the LV Boutique. If you are interested in seeing how it looks I can post a pic for you, just let me know. Coach has a nice chain alternative as well and I'm sure you can find one you like on Amazon too!.

Enjoy your new bag! It's a beautiful color!

Heyyy would love to see your LR petite bag on chain! I was wondering how would it look like! Hopefully you can share it!

It came and I love it. It was very well packaged by the Hawaii store that sent it and came in the large Tory Burch gift bag. It was wrapped in tissue and put in the dust bag before being put into the gift bag.

The leather sides are pretty soft and broken in so when it’s not snapped shut one side of the front panel sort of collapses in. I may be able to correct that if I stuff it well but I’m honestly not even worried about it. I knew this bag was used as a display and for the price it was totally worth it. Tomorrow is my birthday so this was the perfect early bday gift to myself lol.

5B0A8121-3F3A-4FA0-BB9A-823A33F9A859.jpeg
6DB13986-0A73-461F-B336-849DA5E06AC4.jpeg

It came and I love it. It was very well packaged by the Hawaii store that sent it and came in the large Tory Burch gift bag. It was wrapped in tissue and put in the dust bag before being put into the gift bag.

The leather sides are pretty soft and broken in so when it’s not snapped shut one side of the front panel sort of collapses in. I may be able to correct that if I stuff it well but I’m honestly not even worried about it. I knew this bag was used as a display and for the price it was totally worth it. Tomorrow is my birthday so this was the perfect early bday gift to myself lol.

View attachment 5432491
View attachment 5432493

It looks great on you! And happy early birthday! Do you have any fun plans to celebrate? I’m sure you’ll be able to reshape it with more use and keeping it properly stuffed.