Thoughts on Lee Radziwill small & “large”?

The bags are gorgeous however the smooth letter does scuff easily on the original Lee Radziwill (the non Double version). It appears that the smooth leather on the original Lee Radziwill is more delicate then the smooth leather on the Doubles. The croc embossed leather will stay looking flawless as it’s coated. I personally do have my preferences for the croc version to be on the original Lee Radziwill bags and smooth letter on the Doubles. I've seen the croc in the Double versions and the leather just looks too stiff and plastic like imo. However croc on the original version Lee Radziwill (in other words not the Double) looks AMAZING. It looks very classy and luxe. Perhaps since the original Lee Radziwill is meant to be a structured bag to begin with, the croc just works for me on that bag. The Doubles in the regular size and small sizes, hands down, are stunning and look high end. In the petite it is nice, but doesn't have the high luxe overall look. It's more in the "cute" category, but this is MY opinion obviously, which may or not be of value to someone. Everyone has their own style and preferences so different strokes for different folks. Overall I love the Lee Radziwill line, and the Double version is my favorite. I currently have 4 Doubles (1 in petite, 1 in small and 2 of the "regular" sizes (which is basically the large). I also have 1 original Lee in the clutch with chain version (black croc with brown suede). I do want to get another original Lee but in small this time and it will most likely be in the grey croc unless Tory comes out with a stunning burgundy combo I love the contrasting colors that she creates!

This is a very belated reply from when this was originally posted but if you had a picture of your doubles, I’d love to see the different sizes.

This is a very belated reply from when this was originally posted but if you had a picture of your doubles, I’d love to see the different sizes.
Hi there. There is no problem at all. :smile: I just took some pics for you. I hope this helps! As you can see, I love this Lee Radziwill Double line! Lol. Fyi the tan Double and the navy Double are both in the "regular" size, which is the largest size. The green suede is in the size small (which really is more of a medium size imo) and the white is the petite version. The black clutch is not a Double but the standard Lee Radziwill in a clutch version (with chain). This is a great line from Tory Burch!

20220606_233853.jpg

20220606_233904.jpg

20220606_233934.jpg

20220606_234006.jpg

20220606_234019.jpg

20220606_234028.jpg

20220606_234042.jpg

20220606_234200.jpg

20220607_000235.jpg

20220607_000458.jpg

Last edited:
@Debbie65 Thank you so much! Your collection is stunning. I love the different styles & colors you chose. Such a great variety to work with. That cutout pattern is everything.

I'm in love with this Lee line too. I have the small double in Tiramisu. I don't own any other TB and I typically avoid huge logos or patterns. But this Lee just works for me! I'd talk myself out of the regular one since I WFH anyway but I must go for that Petite double eventually.

Reactions: rose80 and Debbie65
@Debbie65 Thank you so much! Your collection is stunning. I love the different styles & colors you chose. Such a great variety to work with. That cutout pattern is everything.

I'm in love with this Lee line too. I have the small double in Tiramisu. I don't own any other TB and I typically avoid huge logos or patterns. But this Lee just works for me! I'd talk myself out of the regular one since I WFH anyway but I must go for that Petite double eventually.
Oh the Tiramisu is a beautiful color! It's the perfect neutral! How long have you had yours? I am wondering if you use your small on a regular basis and if so, has the leather relaxed to where it opens up freely exposing the different layers. I've had mine for awhile now but have only used them a handful of times as I have a ridiculous amount if bags so I switch them out often. Lol. I obviously need some help with being obsessed with bags! Lol. The only one that opens freely with a slight droop is the tan cutout one. It's not because it's used often but I think more so the size and the cutouts has the leather more flimsy vs stiff. My navy one is still stiff and new. Hoping as I use it the leather will droop more and expose the yellow. I love the navy and yellow contrast!

Oh the Tiramisu is a beautiful color! It's the perfect neutral! How long have you had yours? I am wondering if you use your small on a regular basis and if so, has the leather relaxed to where it opens up freely exposing the different layers. I've had mine for awhile now but have only used them a handful of times as I have a ridiculous amount if bags so I switch them out often. Lol. I obviously need some help with being obsessed with bags! Lol. The only one that opens freely with a slight droop is the tan cutout one. It's not because it's used often but I think more so the size and the cutouts has the leather more flimsy vs stiff. My navy one is still stiff and new. Hoping as I use it the leather will droop more and expose the yellow. I love the navy and yellow contrast!

Oh, I just received mine this weekend!!! Very new so it's not relaxed yet. I have her filled up with the belt loose and I think it's adding a bit to her cute slouch. I may need to deliberately massage her. I do plan to use her regularly; I'll have to report back! :lol: Kudos to you for being able to switch! I'm concerned that I'll leave my other bags in the forgotten land. Yours also look so brand new. The contrasts on yours are so beautiful; the tiramisu is way more subtle. In all cases, I love the mix of fabrics or textures. Can't stop running my fingers over the leather.

Oh, I just received mine this weekend!!! Very new so it's not relaxed yet. I have her filled up with the belt loose and I think it's adding a bit to her cute slouch. I may need to deliberately massage her. I do plan to use her regularly; I'll have to report back! :lol: Kudos to you for being able to switch! I'm concerned that I'll leave my other bags in the forgotten land. Yours also look so brand new. The contrasts on yours are so beautiful; the tiramisu is way more subtle. In all cases, I love the mix of fabrics or textures. Can't stop running my fingers over the leather.
I got the navy one last year and used it about 3 or 4 times. Lol. Just because I haven't used it doesn't mean I'm not fond of it. Lol. I am! Such a beautiful bag. I have been thinking of selling my petite white one tho as I have other petite bags I reach for ALL the time. I will admit the Lee doesn't scream out to me as much in the petite size. I wish they had this white cutout version in small. It's either the regular size or petite and although I got the cutout in the tan, in the white....woe! It looks MUCH larger! I love the cutout that's why I got it in the tan as it didn't look so huge in that color, and I got the white version in the petite...which is not screaming to me although it still is a nice bag. Congrats on your new beauty! It's such a beautiful bag. When I do take it out people wonder the brand as they see no logo. When I tell them they are SHOCKED! I had one assume it was a Tom Ford bag due to the T metal in the front. Lol

I got the navy one last year and used it about 3 or 4 times. Lol. Just because I haven't used it doesn't mean I'm not fond of it. Lol. I am! Such a beautiful bag. I have been thinking of selling my petite white one tho as I have other petite bags I reach for ALL the time. I will admit the Lee doesn't scream out to me as much in the petite size. I wish they had this white cutout version in small. It's either the regular size or petite and although I got the cutout in the tan, in the white....woe! It looks MUCH larger! I love the cutout that's why I got it in the tan as it didn't look so huge in that color, and I got the white version in the petite...which is not screaming to me although it still is a nice bag. Congrats on your new beauty! It's such a beautiful bag. When I do take it out people wonder the brand as they see no logo. When I tell them they are SHOCKED! I had one assume it was a Tom Ford bag due to the T metal in the front. Lol
Oooh, curious. Do you reach for another TB, contemporary, or luxury petite instead?

Tempting! I'd snag your white cutout in a heartbeat BUT I don't even do white bags. :lol: I made enough bag buys this past month or so (although my Lee was generously gifted), so I'm taking a break this next quarter unless I decide to oust several other bags already in my collection. Something's gotta give if I bring in anything new. I'm definitely loving the heck out of my Lee for this summer.

Reactions: Debbie65
Oooh, curious. Do you reach for another TB, contemporary, or luxury petite instead?

Tempting! I'd snag your white cutout in a heartbeat BUT I don't even do white bags. :lol: I made enough bag buys this past month or so (although my Lee was generously gifted), so I'm taking a break this next quarter unless I decide to oust several other bags already in my collection. Something's gotta give if I bring in anything new. I'm definitely loving the heck out of my Lee for this summer.
Tory Burch in the Lee Radziwill line is the only contemporary brand and bag I love enough to buy and use. I love TB as a brand. She has beautiful bags, all created with very nice materials and craftsmanship. I have bought outside of her Lee Radziwill line as her other bags are still super nice and priced great, but I find myself reaching for my high luxe bags more. Now I tend to buy her SLGs when they go on sale if it comes in a cool color or style and I tend to buy some of her shoes/boots. I haven't found any other contemporary bags that matches up to Lee Radziwill. Have you? I have purchased Michael Kors, Coach, and Marc Jacobs in the past, but have since sold them all as they just didn’t satisfy my wants of having that quality luxe feel and look. My first Lee Radzwill was the green suede. I walked in there to buy a key chain (nice heavy duty brass sun that I was going to use as a bag charm) and I saw that green baby on the shelf! I said oh my GOSH, that bag is STUNNING! It took a lot for me to pay about $1k for a TB bag, but I did it and have ZERO regrets. The bag is stunning. That green one started the domino effect. Lol. Im trying to behave from buying more bags. I have sold some of my luxe bags to get another luxe bags, so my taste changes some but I don't think it would change as often IF I just stopped looking at all the new bags coming out! Lol. There will always be a bag I like "better" or that I want. I can't have them all! Lol. I just have my eye on 1 more bag and after that...I THINK I will be set! Lol. I hope. Lol

@Debbie65 Definitely not an expert in luxe or contemporary but I agree that the Radziwell is definitely on another level. Her price point testifies to that but she's really worth it in style & craftsmanship. I love that it's more IYKYK—no big logo, no obvious brand identifying factor. I prefer bags that are more modest & classic while still casual enough for my personal style.

I feel that so hard. My style and/or aesthetic is always evolving so honestly, I'm not sure if I believe in purse peace. But I do believe in purse balance (if something comes in, something else must go). :lol:

Tory Burch in the Lee Radziwill line is the only contemporary brand and bag I love enough to buy and use. I love TB as a brand. She has beautiful bags, all created with very nice materials and craftsmanship. I have bought outside of her Lee Radziwill line as her other bags are still super nice and priced great, but I find myself reaching for my high luxe bags more. Now I tend to buy her SLGs when they go on sale if it comes in a cool color or style and I tend to buy some of her shoes/boots. I haven't found any other contemporary bags that matches up to Lee Radziwill. Have you? I have purchased Michael Kors, Coach, and Marc Jacobs in the past, but have since sold them all as they just didn’t satisfy my wants of having that quality luxe feel and look. My first Lee Radzwill was the green suede. I walked in there to buy a key chain (nice heavy duty brass sun that I was going to use as a bag charm) and I saw that green baby on the shelf! I said oh my GOSH, that bag is STUNNING! It took a lot for me to pay about $1k for a TB bag, but I did it and have ZERO regrets. The bag is stunning. That green one started the domino effect. Lol. Im trying to behave from buying more bags. I have sold some of my luxe bags to get another luxe bags, so my taste changes some but I don't think it would change as often IF I just stopped looking at all the new bags coming out! Lol. There will always be a bag I like "better" or that I want. I can't have them all! Lol. I just have my eye on 1 more bag and after that...I THINK I will be set! Lol. I hope. Lol

I've been reading your conversation with @ggressive since I have a petite double bag on the way! Your collection is beautiful, by the way. :loveeyes:

In terms of other contemporary styles, the combination of leather and suede of the double bag reminds me a bit of my Coach Rogue. I had two at one point but sold the one I didn't reach for as much. I honestly think Coach leather is amazing and that the Rogue bags have that luxe feel to them. At least mine from 5 years ago do!

I've been reading your conversation with @ggressive since I have a petite double bag on the way! Your collection is beautiful, by the way. :loveeyes:

In terms of other contemporary styles, the combination of leather and suede of the double bag reminds me a bit of my Coach Rogue. I had two at one point but sold the one I didn't reach for as much. I honestly think Coach leather is amazing and that the Rogue bags have that luxe feel to them. At least mine from 5 years ago do!
Hi there! I agree Coach has come up a lot in the last few years. I had a Coach Mason and a Coach Dreamer (I had 2) and they were really made extremely well! I sold my Dreamers and gave the Mason to my Aunt. My style just changed up alot! Lol. I can be an impulsive shopper when it comes to handbags so that certainly doesn't help! :lol:I do wish I got the Tory Burch Lee Radzwill (not the Double version) in the small or large grey croc print with the yellow suede. Uuugh! I think I missed out! It's stunning! Thank you for the compliment on my Doubles! What color did you get? Update us with a pic when it arrives! :yahoo:

@Debbie65 Definitely not an expert in luxe or contemporary but I agree that the Radziwell is definitely on another level. Her price point testifies to that but she's really worth it in style & craftsmanship. I love that it's more IYKYK—no big logo, no obvious brand identifying factor. I prefer bags that are more modest & classic while still casual enough for my personal style.

I feel that so hard. My style and/or aesthetic is always evolving so honestly, I'm not sure if I believe in purse peace. But I do believe in purse balance (if something comes in, something else must go). :lol:
Purse balance! That is something I'm trying to do! Hahaha! I did go thru and sold quite a bit of my luxe bags that I didn't mind selling to get something else I liked better. I do find I have a tad more space in my closet so that's a start! I do want to get a small (regular size) or large of the "non Double" Lee Radziwill version, which is the satchel version. I don't have that version yet....I must have at least one. Lol:biggrin: :lol:

Reactions: JVSXOXO
Now, I'm cutting in because that's such a solid recc @JVSXOXO The Coach one is beautiful too! It's no Radziwell but it shares Lee's great qualities – different colors, textures, division. TY for sharing! :heart:

The Rogue is what made me a Coachie in the first place! I had never paid them much attention until they came out! :love: You can even have them made to order as well. I can't imagine ever parting with mine even though it's one of my bigger bags so it hasn't come out in a while.
Hi there! I agree Coach has come up a lot in the last few years. I had a Coach Mason and a Coach Dreamer (I had 2) and they were really made extremely well! I sold my Dreamers and gave the Mason to my Aunt. My style just changed up alot! Lol. I can be an impulsive shopper when it comes to handbags so that certainly doesn't help! :lol:I do wish I got the Tory Burch Lee Radzwill (not the Double version) in the small or large grey croc print with the yellow suede. Uuugh! I think I missed out! It's stunning! Thank you for the compliment on my Doubles! What color did you get? Update us with a pic when it arrives! :yahoo:

Yes, I think they successfully upgraded their image over the past few years and you really get your money’s worth when it comes to their leather goods. Grey croc print sounds amazing! I’m sorry you missed that one.

I actually got the Tiramasu shade as well - I really liked the color combination and that the exterior is all leather. I will be sure to take lots of pictures once she’s here!

Hi ladies! I’m sad to share that my bag arrived damaged so I’m sending it back and will need to wait for my exchange to be processed. The new one probably won’t arrive before my trip next week. I think I received a return because it wasn’t packaged as well as my first TB bag, the hardware looked a little scratched already and there was a scuff on the front, and it wasn’t even gift wrapped like I ordered. :sad: I’m so disappointed!
D46051BF-943D-4132-8E2E-514705FE52CB.jpeg
It was hard to fully capture but it’s definitely too noticeable for me to let it slide.

7D3D0083-3ACE-4F05-8C64-9E49EE3892CC.jpeg

I know the hardware is not horribly scratched but does a new bag come looking like that? It just looked a little roughed up to me already.

I couldn’t resist seeing how my things would fit though. This is everything that I was able to fit minus my phone since I needed it to take pictures, but it does fit in the back slip pocket with all of these things in the middle compartments.

8E6BFB22-596A-495E-92DF-5CBF77EE1516.jpeg4EB19068-7BF1-49FB-BCBB-CDE09405BB2A.jpeg733EB6AB-35B6-4F0D-B7CE-A05CE890CD76.jpegA553CDDF-66A8-44D9-9625-0140DD04017B.jpeg

The only way I could carry this bag fastened is if I cut back on these items, which would be fine for a date night since I don’t need AirPods (in the gold MK case) and could probably leave my foldable Raybans in the car or do without them entirely. I could also lose the card case and use the slots in the bag. It’s not imperative that I need to be able to close it anyways. But I think my disappointment is clouding my judgment on how much I like this bag. As well as not fully unwrapping it since it’s going right back. I guess we’ll see when the replacement comes. Sigh.