The Vintage Thread!

Please welcome my new to me 9" Diana from the 4 series! She has a bit of creasing on the back from the flap opening, but overall in great condition. I gently tidied her up a bit with Cadillac and got a little bit of dye rub off, so I probably will only spot clean from now on. I'm excited to wear her in Vegas next week!

View attachment 3799727
She looks gorgeous- congratulations!

Please welcome my new to me 9" Diana from the 4 series! She has a bit of creasing on the back from the flap opening, but overall in great condition. I gently tidied her up a bit with Cadillac and got a little bit of dye rub off, so I probably will only spot clean from now on. I'm excited to wear her in Vegas next week!

View attachment 3799727

Gorgeous bag! She's in great condition, enjoy!

Helle there :smile: I need your opinion :smile: I really Want to buy vintage chanel maxi jumbo bag With The xl logo, and I already have a vintage Chanel 2.55 , medium size.
1)Do You Think it is a good Idea to invest in a Chanel maxi jumbo bag from The 90's? I foruden a bag in good condition, and The Price is around 3 717 USD .
2) do You Think a bag from The 90's Will remain beautiful The next 20 years. i Want to enjoy this bag, and give it to my daughter When she is a Young lady :smile: hehe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 570
Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Helle there :smile: I need your opinion :smile: I really Want to buy vintage chanel maxi jumbo bag With The xl logo, and I already have a vintage Chanel 2.55 , medium size.
1)Do You Think it is a good Idea to invest in a Chanel maxi jumbo bag from The 90's? I foruden a bag in good condition, and The Price is around 3 717 USD .
2) do You Think a bag from The 90's Will remain beautiful The next 20 years. i Want to enjoy this bag, and give it to my daughter When she is a Young lady :smile: hehe

I think this is an ultimate classic piece! I would definitely pick this up :heart:

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I like vintage Chanel bags, but 3 717 USD seems high for the bag in the picture. It looks a little too used IMO.