The Vintage Thread!

YEAH! I collect Vintage CHANEL. I have also studied them extensively. I know tPF has a page where people POST pictures of their Vintage CHANELS, but there is not much discussion on them. Here are mine, with pricing.
The first is a Single Flap. I have never seen another like it. 0 Series, came with card, dustbag and perfect box. $1075 in 2011.
Second is my 1 Series Camera Bag with Matelasse chain, the chain had been shortened, but the leftover came in the box. I paid around $700 in 2009 (now they are around $1200-$1800. Ones with this chain are hard to find- except I did see it's twin at the beginning of this thread)
Third is a Series 0, don't know what is is called. I paid around $700 in 2009. (one just sold on eBay for $995)
Fourth is a 4 Series, my first CHANEL. I found it at a Thrift Store for $35. Didn't know for sure it was real (it was my first Chanel) It is indeed real. It just needed some TLC. (Now sells for $1200-$1800)
so much vintage envy!

View attachment 3797875

I love love love this piece and I wanna get it so badly. But I have no idea where can I get it from.

That's adorable! I would just keep checking resale sites consistently. Part of shopping for vintage is waiting for the thing you want to pop up. Sometimes you get lucky and find it right away, and other times you have to wait and hunt around. Just keep your eye out and keep browsing!

Reactions: Precious84
That's adorable! I would just keep checking resale sites consistently. Part of shopping for vintage is waiting for the thing you want to pop up. Sometimes you get lucky and find it right away, and other times you have to wait and hunt around. Just keep your eye out and keep browsing!

I have no luck on hunting. Maybe I should get a ticket fly to Japan directly and the chances to get this beauty there are higher. [emoji23]