The Loewe Puzzle

I now used mine for a week straight, and I'm still in love with it! When used cross body I feel it's more of a left-side-bag because of the back zipper and the small dying on the back. Does anyone else think that?

Does anyone have more than one puzzle bag?
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have pink and would like another. Is that crazy?
It's so unique, one is probably enough, but I really like using this bag and pink doesn't work with everything. I'm still trying to justify a second one.

Does anyone have more than one puzzle bag?
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have pink and would like another. Is that crazy?
It's so unique, one is probably enough, but I really like using this bag and pink doesn't work with everything. I'm still trying to justify a second one.
I know that kind of dilemma! haha . I wanted a small one in red or blue , but ended up with a medium tan one ! I still love my medium tan puzzle, it goes with almost any outfit but I am contemplating buying another one !

Hi girls

I'm reaching out because I am starting to notice wear and tear on my puzzle bag and I am super gentle on my bags - they're my babies.

but I'm noticing that on the leather tab that holds the strap rings to the bag, that it's stretching and causing the black edge ink to crack -

Nothing sort of bothers me more (other than worn corners) than cracked edge ink.

I'm not sure if Loewe offers repairs.. or if this even repair worthy and i'm just being a weirdo, but I did spend a lot of money on this bag and wanted to know if any of you other ladies are noticing this wear on your puzzle bag.

thanks!

Hi! I know this thread was from a while back, but I wanted to ask, did you end up treating your bag? And what product did you use? And how did it hold up? Thank you!!!
Hey thanks for your in depth thoughts, it was so helpful and it helped me make my decision - it is love [emoji173][emoji173]
What spray did you treat yours with? Collonil? Apple? I might do the same just in case..

View attachment 3692669

Hi! Can you share your feedback on the large? I want this bag desperately in the large but have no stores near me to see it in real life. How has the bag aged? Is it really heavy when filled? Looking for a day to day bag and this is my top pick. Your feedback is appreciated!

Hello!
I have decided I'm going to purchase a Loewe puzzle in tan size small. Now I'm trying to decided whether or not I should buy brand new new and forego the metal feet/larger strap/ring or look on the pre loved market for a version with these features? Anyone with this bag that can help me out on whether they warrant buying pre loved for ?