The Loewe Puzzle

I personally think it's an amazing bag! I absolutely love mine in coral medium and it's my most carried & complimented bag in my collection. I don't find it hard to get in and out of, nor do I feel that the zipper scratches my hand or nicks my jewelry. I find the leather hard wearing yet buttery soft. I don't abuse my bags but I don't baby them either. Mine still looks pristine nearly a year later. I've been caught in the rain with it but I had another tote so I threw it in there plus I treat all of my leather bags immediately but I wouldn't risk a full down pour without an umbrella or someway to shield not only the bag but myself. I also don't feel that it's trendy, for me it's a modern take on a Boston bag which I just can't get in to. The shape is classic with a twist! I guess as you see I love it! I'm carrying it today in fact! If you love it buy it! That's kept me from buying things I later regret! View attachment 3636422
Hey thanks for your in depth thoughts, it was so helpful and it helped me make my decision - it is love [emoji173][emoji173]
What spray did you treat yours with? Collonil? Apple? I might do the same just in case..

IMG_20170504_124217.jpg

Reactions: Dannadrew
Just bought the large tan puzzle bag in Madrid. 2200 euros minus 300 euros from the tax free incentive. I bought it for style, vibe and versatility. I was pitting this against an hermes jypsiere, but ultimately chose the Loewe since i already have a birkin and waiting on my special order kelly. What drew me to this is that it's unrecognizable to the common. It really does make you look twice.

Brand new just got it yesterday, can you see that the stitch on the handle is almost worn off

What would you do ?

bare in mind this is a $2400 bag....

Attachments

• S__7430166.jpg
    S__7430166.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 679
returned it to the loewe store, the SA was super nice with no attitude,
they offered me a brand new one without me even asking.

I love this brand so much the leather is amazing.
would definitely shop there again in the future after this great after sales experience!
I would have returned the bag, just like you did. I'm glad Loewe were so helpful.