Share Your Loewe Items Here

@karly9 - I tend to stick with the same color when ordering an additional strap. But that's because I'm not much of a risk taker, as evidenced by my boring wardrobe and purse color palette. :smile:

If you love the look of a contrasting strap, then I say, go for it!

I am deciding whether to get the Puzzle mini as a crossbody for travel. I originally wanted a navy blue bag as it seems to be the most versatile color. But the Puzzle mini only comes in lighter blues or taupe. I like the taupe better. But I need an opinion. Do you think this color is a year-round bag?View attachment 3956055

Color looks versatile. But I'd love it to come out in Marine or indigo blue as well. Please update if you get this bag and how you end up liking it. I was looking at the mini for errands and travel also

@karly9 - I tend to stick with the same color when ordering an additional strap. But that's because I'm not much of a risk taker, as evidenced by my boring wardrobe and purse color palette. :smile:

If you love the look of a contrasting strap, then I say, go for it!

I am mostly a neutral girl myself and usually jazz things up with bling or sparkle - this bright yellow was already going a bit out on a limb for me, but that sunshine color was just irresistible to me!

Just thinking that maybe the blue strap would me an additional totally different look since the bag already comes with the normal matching yellow :P . Will think on it some more, thanks for your opinion!

Hi everyone!
I'm debating between Puzzle sizes and can't really decide... I am thinking I'll probably end up buying a small and a medium eventually :P but then I have to decide if I want the black one to be the small size or the medium... (I am thinking I definitely want a black one, and then the other might be either tan or red)

I am 5'7 and like to carry my bags either cross body or on the shoulder, which one do you think I should go for first?
Does anybody find the medium to be too cumbersome or bulky when used as a crossbody?

thanks! :smile:

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
This red Puzzle in small is gorgeous, but I really would like it more if it came in all smooth calfskin. I haven't owned a bag with pebbled leather in a long time and just seem to like smoother leather more now. But this red is :love: :love: :love:
View attachment 3983045
View attachment 3983046
View attachment 3983047
I *love* the red!! I'm leaning more towards the medium, myself. There's something undeniably chic about the way the middle of the bag smooshes in the center on the medium bags.
Womens-Loewe-Puzzle-leather-bag-strap-Red-COIDJX-wi9r_0.jpg

Hi girls

I'm reaching out because I am starting to notice wear and tear on my puzzle bag and I am super gentle on my bags - they're my babies.

but I'm noticing that on the leather tab that holds the strap rings to the bag, that it's stretching and causing the black edge ink to crack -

Nothing sort of bothers me more (other than worn corners) than cracked edge ink.

I'm not sure if Loewe offers repairs.. or if this even repair worthy and i'm just being a weirdo, but I did spend a lot of money on this bag and wanted to know if any of you other ladies are noticing this wear on your puzzle bag.

I *love* the red!! I'm leaning more towards the medium, myself. There's something undeniably chic about the way the middle of the bag smooshes in the center on the medium bags.
View attachment 3983082
The Balenciaga City is my ultimate medium handbag so I am very partial to smoosh and slouch :yes: I just really like the small size Puzzle and I "need" a smaller cross body red bag so it looks like the perfect choice.

Though, like Luna, I would like to hear more about how the edge ink/edge coating is holding up.

Reactions: obscurity7
Does anyone know of any online consignment stores that accept Loewe or has had any success selling Loewe at a particular consignment store? I was trying to find one to sell a few of my smaller Loewe items but so far, have only found Ann's Fabulous Finds, which wasn't able to sell my items for over a year and I had to ask for them sent back to me. Looking for highly reputable stores/websites if possible.