The Kindness of Strangers

I was so surprised to receive a totally random & unexpected glittery gift from a very sweet tPFer. thank you so much...it really gave me a happy boost!:hugs: most of the chocolate survived for the pic...well, about half.:shame: I'm excited to try these out soon. these are my first bottles of either brand.

ROAK-apr-2012.jpg

This is sooooo wonderful!

Awesome package! I love that DS Signature

Great ROAKS. Awesome gifters!!

That is a awesome gift!! How lucky you are!!

awesome gift! american chocolate gets me every time :biggrin: always peanut butter!

^what a fun & generous gift! love everything, & the kitties investigating are so cute.

^what an amazing & thoughtful gift! we have so many wonderful ladies around here :heart:

Jep, truely amazed by it! And that hand cream is so great! We got nothing like it over here!
And today I am going to try Bikini and Ebony :smile:

I was so surprised to receive a totally random & unexpected glittery gift from a very sweet tPFer. thank you so much...it really gave me a happy boost!:hugs: most of the chocolate survived for the pic...well, about half.:shame: I'm excited to try these out soon. these are my first bottles of either brand.

ROAK-apr-2012.jpg

So nice to send them your way! And so perfect for you.
And I loved that you kept the candywrappers for the pic :biggrin:

ROAK-apr-2012.jpg
wahhhhh?! :woot: glitter & chocolate?! :faint:

ROAK-apr-2012.jpg

Nail polish and chocolate? How perfect is that? What a lovely tPFer.

So nice to send them your way! And so perfect for you.
And I loved that you kept the candywrappers for the pic :biggrin:
^:giggles: I needed to show the evidence. you did see the ones that are still wrapped, didn't you? :roflmfao:

wahhhhh?! :woot: glitter & chocolate?! :faint:
^that was definitely a fun package to open

Nail polish and chocolate? How perfect is that? What a lovely tPFer.
^perfect for me...she's a sweetheart :heart:

I've never thought I would post here as the receiver, but I just received great polishes from a very sweet tpfer!! I LOVE everything! Definitely brightens my day!! Thank you!!!

Cool polishes! Love the Essie one!

View attachment 1696549

A lovely giftie from a sweet TPFer that saw I had it on my list!!
Hits Poseidon!!! Cannot wait to wear it! Waiting for sunshine :graucho:

Beautiful holo!

I recieved another lovely RAOK from an even more kind and cute member on here.
She really is spoiling me but even might don't know it and how much it means to me.
Thanks love!

First, I got to tell ya'll she hates pink! And guess what, she wrapped everything for me in her most hated color cauz I love it best! That is priceless!

fd7c5520.jpg

the Candy: so yummy! I even ate some already!
417e0315.jpg

great goodies with a hand cream that smells milky soft
90aba283.jpg

she got me two so pretty DS Colors! I can't get them here so those are really special
DS Ruby and Signature!
b41e0b56.jpg

And two awesome Diors! Ebony and Bikini! Love the colors! They looks so pretty next to each other that I think they are ment for a combo!
fa87d7c9.jpg

(jep, the Kitty helped)

And what amazed me most: OPI Swimsuit...nailed it! That was on my wishlist like forever but I never could get a hold on it! My friend even checked all stores on her NYC Trip but she couldn't find it either, so I am even more thrilled to own it (YAY: OWN IT) now! Also Gayle and I ate Berries at the Canarries are pretty!
4745cf04.jpg

and here is a groupeshot of all the awesome-ness
ab6c0a2e.jpg

(it gots Ernies stamp of approval)

Thank you so much! I was really touched by your generosity (again!).
Sending hugs and a lot of love your way!

Actually I am sending my love to all the lovely ladies here who put a smile on others faces! You rock!

Those Chanels look awesome!!!!

I can proudly present another lovely RAOK from a lovely Lady here

When I came home from work I had a notice that the postman droped a package with the neighbores so I picked it up.

And it was huge and for me and from someone on here I really like!
I was wondering about that package and excited at the same time!

So I took it upstairs and tried to open it...
the kittheeesss helped
a8d6f7f5.jpg

everything out of the box and the kittheeeeesss off of that bedsidetable
d11593b2.jpg

See how amazingly she wrapped everything in my favortie color!?
So pretty! I even unwrapped all things carefully so that I can reuse the nice paper.

First I unwrapped that TDF Oilily Cosmetic Pouch bag
9b1eb8ad.jpg

It is quiet amazing and I really lacked a nice one with see through in the middle!
But that was not all! That bag was filled with amazing stuff!
With a perfume despender, 6 Mavala Nail polishes, all in pink! And some Samples I really love! AWESOME!
8cff92d0.jpg

next I unwrapped a Kimmi Doll! She is pink and got a lovely floral Kimono on and comes with a card. Love her!
99884334.jpg

and jep, that is Ernie, checking out the doll, too!

Next I unwrapped two beauties I never thought I would be having in my Collection
118c5977.jpg

Chanel Tentation and Rose Exubérant! I often admired those colors on others, now I can give them a try on my nails!

And a groupshot off all the amazing things and polishes she sent me
302988b6.jpg

I felt like on my Birthday or on a secret exchange or Christmas or something like that!

I am always so touched by the generosity here and the kindness of all of you!
Whoa!

I can count myself really lucky to be part of this part of tPF!

Thanks a lot Love! You sure made me smile like an 8 year old and guess what!? I am still smiling, cauz everytime I look at my nails, I see Vegas Party Mavala and it reminds me on you and what you did just for me :love:

a9c980fd.jpg

Awesome ROAK! think you will love Bikin!

Today I received an absolutely beyond amazing package from a truly amazing lady. I was opening the package in the car while my mom was in the bank...and I started to cry! When my mom came back to the car, she saw me and started to freak out "OMG, WHAT'S WRONG?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" - so suffice it to say she was glad it was only nail polish! :biggrin: My polish angel got me a bunch of polishes off my wishlist, ALL of which were major wants and lemmings!

SDC11626.jpg

LYNNDERELLAS! My two most wanted on my Lynn wishlist. My mom is absolutely in love with Connect The Dots, she wants to wear it all the time! Guess I have to put another bottle on my next Llarowe wishlist! I sat in the car, holding both these bottles and whispering "my precious...my precious..." :P

SDC11627.jpg

Ozotic 505 and 506! I am beyond in love with these, and 505 has been on my wishlist for over a year!

SDC11628.jpg

DL Happy Birthday, OPI Jade Is The New Black and China Glaze Liquid Crystal! :nuts: I put Happy Birthday on in the car over my super chipped polish and guh, LOVE!

I am eternally grateful to my special polish fairy, you know who you are. :hugs:

Great ROAK! Love the ozotic!

I have been meaning to post these pictures for the last few days, but life just keeps me too busy.

I got a lovely package from a sweet lady that I have become friends with. She was so kind to offer to send me the polish I was wanting and was completely unable to find.
IMAG0523-1.jpg

WnW Back Alley Deals! I have been wanting this one for so long and could never find it anywhere. I was so happy when she offered to send it to me! Little did I know there would be a few friends hiding out in the box.

Also from my wishlist...
Holy Moly! Tony Moly polishes!!
IMAG0524.jpg

The whole collection!!!
I could not believe it when I saw these hiding out in the box! I had only put 4 of the 5 on my wishlist because I didn't want to seem too needy. But she was so kind and sent me all 5. She can obviously read my mind and knew that i needed them all! They are so freaking pretty!

Thank you so very much dear friend. You have made me so happy with all the kindness you have shown me!

You girls crack me up! I hope those chocolates tasted good?!
^they were fabulous! lots of ones with crispies, dark chocoate, & chocolate truffle filled chocoates...I was in heaven!!!

I have been meaning to post these pictures for the last few days, but life just keeps me too busy.

I got a lovely package from a sweet lady that I have become friends with. She was so kind to offer to send me the polish I was wanting and was completely unable to find.

WnW Back Alley Deals! I have been wanting this one for so long and could never find it anywhere. I was so happy when she offered to send it to me! Little did I know there would be a few friends hiding out in the box.

Also from my wishlist...
The whole collection!!!
I could not believe it when I saw these hiding out in the box! I had only put 4 of the 5 on my wishlist because I didn't want to seem too needy. But she was so kind and sent me all 5. She can obviously read my mind and knew that i needed them all! They are so freaking pretty!

Thank you so very much dear friend. You have made me so happy with all the kindness you have shown me!
^that's a wonderful sparkly ROAK! they all look like great colors.

IMAG0523-1.jpg

Also from my wishlist...
IMAG0524.jpg

The whole collection!!!

Whoa! So much Glitter!
Perfect and so nice of her to send them your way!

Also from my wishlist...

The whole collection!!!

Loving all the glitters ladies :love:

Just want to share what arrived in the mail for me a couple of hours ago from a sweet tPFer.... shipped within 4 working days from US, how super fast!!! I liked them even before they were even posted on this forum... I was goggling away a few weeks ago and stumbled on flickr, looking at this dreamy creamy polish :smile:.. So imagine my excitement when they were finally released on the franken thread, then on etsy... Now my very first pretties duo!!!:graucho:

6991235622_48418443df_b.jpg

This all happened when I stumbled on a thread and saw how much she wanted something she couldn't get, which is from my side of the pond. I :heart: hooking people up with lemmings and killing it off their wish list. So I couldn't resist and offered to help out on that.... :P THANK YOU (you know who you are:hugs:) for my fixation polish fix!!

6991235746_6bbee7a515_b.jpg