The Kindness of Strangers

Bumping up this year-old thread because I received a wonderful package from a generous and thoughtful fellow TPF'er! I'm on my phone so bear with me. Photos may come first and will try to add comments.
Here are the first pics. There are more to come!

So sweet! I'm sorry for all of the loss you've suffered lately. The impact of kindness is just amazing. I hope your heart is healing, & I know these fun NPs will put a smile on your face.

How lovely & enjoy!!
Thank you!

So sweet! I'm sorry for all of the loss you've suffered lately. The impact of kindness is just amazing. I hope your heart is healing, & I know these fun NPs will put a smile on your face.

Thank you! I am healing, slowly but surely. Wonderful memories keep me going, as well as my family and friends, and my fellow TPFers.

I forgot to give the names of the polishes so here goes!

Cult Nails, Let Me Fly, a beautiful sparkly turquoise
Colors by Llarowe, Lethal, a pretty purple sparkly topper
Rainbow Honey, Neon Yoshimi, a fun sparkly multi-color glitter
Pretty & Polished, Dream Queen (I've been wanting to try their polish for awhile!)

Here is Cult Nails Let me Fly from my wonderful friend! I love it. What makes it even more special is that Cult Nails stopped producing polish and I'm thankful my buddy gave me this one! I treasure it.

Attachments

• 1437867642084.jpg
    1437867642084.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 102
Came home to one of the most delicious smelling packages I've ever received in the mail from a wonderful lady with a heart of gold:

48252A78-5F82-4DFA-B241-06C3C5F1827A.jpg

Thanks so much tgirl25! The two beautiful Cult Nails Nakizzle's Shizzle (:giggles:smile: and Love at First Sight fills the void left in my heart since learning that Cult Nails went out of business and the Lauren B Polo Lounge Punch is just gorgeous and is going to be my next mani. You da bomb gal!

PS I'm definitely making a cup of the pumpkin cider tonight. It smells heavenly.

Came home to one of the most delicious smelling packages I've ever received in the mail from a wonderful lady with a heart of gold:

Thanks so much tgirl25! The two beautiful Cult Nails Nakizzle's Shizzle (:giggles:smile: and Love at First Sight fills the void left in my heart since learning that Cult Nails went out of business and the Lauren B Polo Lounge Punch is just gorgeous and is going to be my next mani. You da bomb gal!

PS I'm definitely making a cup of the pumpkin cider tonight. It smells heavenly.

That's a box full of fun & thoughtful gifts!

Such a sweet move and well deserved on your side!