The Kindness of Strangers

I received an awesome mind-blowing package over the weekend, I was in a really awful place feeling depressed and really unappreciated when I received this so it really made my day and I was blown away by her generosity. Look at what all she sent me:shocked:

d5a8960f.jpg

Love the MfT card super cute! Was such a fan of the collection but didn't see this!

She basically got me most of my wish list

c2df8c94.jpg

54434fac.jpg

DL Ray of light :love:

96407b67.jpg

And my very first KOH and a holo to boot! OMG! Platinum Silver!:yahoo:

7a5b1eff.jpg

A big heartfelt shout out and thank you to Novella. You are so awesome and I am so overwhelmed. :hugs:Thank You, you really helped make my day so much better and made me feel so special. Thank you so much!:hugs:

Last edited:
I received an awesome mind-blowing package over the weekend, I was in a really awful place feeling depressed and really unappreciated when I received this so it really made my day and I was blown away by her generosity. Look at what all she sent me:shocked:

d5a8960f.jpg

Love the MfT card super cute! Was such a fan of the collection but didn't see this!

c2df8c94.jpg

54434fac.jpg

96407b67.jpg

7a5b1eff.jpg

A big heartfelt shout out and thank you to Novella. You are so awesome and I am so overwhelmed. :hugs:Thank You, you really helped make my day so much better and made me feel so special. Thank you so much!:hugs:

Novella, what a wonderful and sweet surprise to send shikki. I'm sorry you were feeling depressed shikki but I'm glad this lovely care package came along to cheer you up :smile:

Today I received an absolutely beyond amazing package from a truly amazing lady. I was opening the package in the car while my mom was in the bank...and I started to cry! When my mom came back to the car, she saw me and started to freak out "OMG, WHAT'S WRONG?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" - so suffice it to say she was glad it was only nail polish! :biggrin: My polish angel got me a bunch of polishes off my wishlist, ALL of which were major wants and lemmings!

SDC11626.jpg

LYNNDERELLAS! My two most wanted on my Lynn wishlist. My mom is absolutely in love with Connect The Dots, she wants to wear it all the time! Guess I have to put another bottle on my next Llarowe wishlist! I sat in the car, holding both these bottles and whispering "my precious...my precious..." :P

SDC11627.jpg

Ozotic 505 and 506! I am beyond in love with these, and 505 has been on my wishlist for over a year!

SDC11628.jpg

DL Happy Birthday, OPI Jade Is The New Black and China Glaze Liquid Crystal! :nuts: I put Happy Birthday on in the car over my super chipped polish and guh, LOVE!

I am eternally grateful to my special polish fairy, you know who you are. :hugs:

Today I received an absolutely beyond amazing package from a truly amazing lady. I was opening the package in the car while my mom was in the bank...and I started to cry! When my mom came back to the car, she saw me and started to freak out "OMG, WHAT'S WRONG?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" - so suffice it to say she was glad it was only nail polish! :biggrin: My polish angel got me a bunch of polishes off my wishlist, ALL of which were major wants and lemmings!

SDC11626.jpg

LYNNDERELLAS! My two most wanted on my Lynn wishlist. My mom is absolutely in love with Connect The Dots, she wants to wear it all the time! Guess I have to put another bottle on my next Llarowe wishlist! I sat in the car, holding both these bottles and whispering "my precious...my precious..." :P

SDC11627.jpg

Ozotic 505 and 506! I am beyond in love with these, and 505 has been on my wishlist for over a year!

SDC11628.jpg

DL Happy Birthday, OPI Jade Is The New Black and China Glaze Liquid Crystal! :nuts: I put Happy Birthday on in the car over my super chipped polish and guh, LOVE!

I am eternally grateful to my special polish fairy, you know who you are. :hugs:
Yay for you.. Now time to amend your signature heheh. Great job Ms Fairy polish =)

d5a8960f.jpg

c2df8c94.jpg

54434fac.jpg

96407b67.jpg

7a5b1eff.jpg

That KOH is awesome!!! Novella is such a sweetie to send such wonderful goodies and cheer you up. Hope you are feeling better.

SDC11626.jpg

SDC11627.jpg

SDC11628.jpg

Totally completely insanely jealous of your CtD!!! Congrats! The polishes are all to die for! I just got Liquid Crystal recently and I cannot stop looking at it! Special secret polish fairies rock!

^what a wonderful gift! novella, you're a real NP angel!!!

^very generous ROAK! your NP fairy godmother has definitely earned that title.

d5a8960f.jpg

c2df8c94.jpg

54434fac.jpg

96407b67.jpg

7a5b1eff.jpg

I have never tried DL of Koh but they look great!

SDC11626.jpg

SDC11627.jpg

SDC11628.jpg

omg those ozotics! and lynderellas! :faint: what a great gift!

I put 10 bottles of polish in the ladies room at work again... So excited to see them all gone within a few days!

That's such a great idea, have you spotted the colours being worn?

That's super awesome of you to do!

Can you imagine if we left a basket of polishes out... for J and D!!!

I love this thread and am so happy that I can contribute today. I received this little stunner last week from a wonderful and sweet TPF'er who totally made my day! I was lucky enough to receive a bottle from my amazing Secret Bunny too, but as they are teeny-tiny, a back-up is just what the doctor ordered and I'm so excited to have two! I rushed home to put it on :P

Sorry for taking so many pics, I was trying to capture the different colours in the bottle :biggrin:

P1050490.jpg

P1050491.jpg

P1050493.jpg

Sorry for the hasty, messy application but here's a shot of it on

DSC00801.jpg

Thank you again to this awesome TPFer :biggrin:

Wonderful pics ;)

I can proudly present another lovely RAOK from a lovely Lady here

When I came home from work I had a notice that the postman droped a package with the neighbores so I picked it up.

And it was huge and for me and from someone on here I really like!
I was wondering about that package and excited at the same time!

So I took it upstairs and tried to open it...
the kittheeesss helped
a8d6f7f5.jpg

everything out of the box and the kittheeeeesss off of that bedsidetable
d11593b2.jpg

See how amazingly she wrapped everything in my favortie color!?
So pretty! I even unwrapped all things carefully so that I can reuse the nice paper.

First I unwrapped that TDF Oilily Cosmetic Pouch bag
9b1eb8ad.jpg

It is quiet amazing and I really lacked a nice one with see through in the middle!
But that was not all! That bag was filled with amazing stuff!
With a perfume despender, 6 Mavala Nail polishes, all in pink! And some Samples I really love! AWESOME!
8cff92d0.jpg

next I unwrapped a Kimmi Doll! She is pink and got a lovely floral Kimono on and comes with a card. Love her!
99884334.jpg

and jep, that is Ernie, checking out the doll, too!

Next I unwrapped two beauties I never thought I would be having in my Collection
118c5977.jpg

Chanel Tentation and Rose Exubérant! I often admired those colors on others, now I can give them a try on my nails!

And a groupshot off all the amazing things and polishes she sent me
302988b6.jpg

I felt like on my Birthday or on a secret exchange or Christmas or something like that!

I am always so touched by the generosity here and the kindness of all of you!
Whoa!

I can count myself really lucky to be part of this part of tPF!

Thanks a lot Love! You sure made me smile like an 8 year old and guess what!? I am still smiling, cauz everytime I look at my nails, I see Vegas Party Mavala and it reminds me on you and what you did just for me :love:

a9c980fd.jpg

its_a_keeper said:
I can proudly present another lovely RAOK from a lovely Lady here

When I came home from work I had a notice that the postman droped a package with the neighbores so I picked it up.

And it was huge and for me and from someone on here I really like!
I was wondering about that package and excited at the same time!

So I took it upstairs and tried to open it...
the kittheeesss helped

everything out of the box and the kittheeeeesss off of that bedsidetable

See how amazingly she wrapped everything in my favortie color!?
So pretty! I even unwrapped all things carefully so that I can reuse the nice paper.

First I unwrapped that TDF Oilily Cosmetic Pouch bag

It is quiet amazing and I really lacked a nice one with see through in the middle!
But that was not all! That bag was filled with amazing stuff!
With a perfume despender, 6 Mavala Nail polishes, all in pink! And some Samples I really love! AWESOME!

next I unwrapped a Kimmi Doll! She is pink and got a lovely floral Kimono on and comes with a card. Love her!

and jep, that is Ernie, checking out the doll, too!

Next I unwrapped two beauties I never thought I would be having in my Collection

Chanel Tentation and Rose Exubérant! I often admired those colors on others, now I can give them a try on my nails!

And a groupshot off all the amazing things and polishes she sent me

I felt like on my Birthday or on a secret exchange or Christmas or something like that!

I am always so touched by the generosity here and the kindness of all of you!
Whoa!

I can count myself really lucky to be part of this part of tPF!

Thanks a lot Love! You sure made me smile like an 8 year old and guess what!? I am still smiling, cauz everytime I look at my nails, I see Vegas Party Mavala and it reminds me on you and what you did just for me :love:

That is a beautiful color on you! Looks like you and mr. Keeper have plenty of candy to look forward to this weekend! Congrats on the gorg gift!