The Kindness of Strangers

Another very dear friend sent these gorgeous polishes to me today!

(L to R) Essie - Carousel Coral, Lippmann Collection My Old Flame, Walk Away Renee, Since I Fell For You, Fashion
^what a great gift!

How sweet!!!!
^thanks...I thought so too!

:graucho: gorgeous! Very sweet of your friend.
^:yes: ;)

I came home today to find a package waiting for me from a very sweet tpf friend. I squeeled when I opened it. I'm so excited to try these new to me brands. The colors are gorgeous! She sure does know how to pick colors for me :graucho:

The card is so pretty! I have it sitting on my vanity and it looks super cute next to my perfumes.

Sensual, Tease, Rabat & Zagora

Thank you so much dear friend.. you know who you are :hugs: :hugs:
^those KOHs & their boxes are fabulous! love those pretty spring colors. what an amazing gift.

Gorgeous colors! I've always want to try Lynderella, but the order system seems complicated!
^thanks! llarowe seems to have a system that works now.

I got back from vacation and found these cuties in my box.
e49eac2e.jpg

I love Nivea as its smell reminds me of my Mom and my childhood. It was so sweet of you to think of me. I am truly touched!

I have been meaning to post this for a couple of days but heard some super sad news about the unexpected passing of my uncle so back to look through this thread and cheer myself up!
So sorry for your loss. It was very sweet of your friend to send you some goodies!

a dear tPF friend sweetly gifted these lynnderellas to me. I didn't have them & wasn't sure they'd look good on me, but she insisted. she has the most beautiful heart.:heart: thank you so much darling friend :hugs:

ROAK-lynnderellas.jpg
I'm sure you will rock them, after all they are glitter!

5d4d4d58-1.jpg

(L to R) Essie - Carousel Coral, Lippmann Collection My Old Flame, Walk Away Renee, Since I Fell For You, Fashion
199f9cee-1.jpg
Gorgeous DLs! I think I need to add Fashion to my wishlist.
I came home today to find a package waiting for me from a very sweet tpf friend. I squeeled when I opened it. I'm so excited to try these new to me brands. The colors are gorgeous! She sure does know how to pick colors for me :graucho:

The card is so pretty! I have it sitting on my vanity and it looks super cute next to my perfumes.

DSC_0999.jpg

Such fun happy colors for Spring/Summer!

DSC_0999.jpg

These colors would look lovely on you! Can't wait for the swatches.

5d4d4d58-1.jpg

199f9cee-1.jpg

Pretty colors! What a lovely gift.

a dear tPF friend sweetly gifted these lynnderellas to me. I didn't have them & wasn't sure they'd look good on me, but she insisted. she has the most beautiful heart.:heart: thank you so much darling friend :hugs:

ROAK-lynnderellas.jpg

WOW another set of glittering nps for our magpie on this thread! Such a kind np angel.

I got back from vacation and found these cuties in my box.
e49eac2e.jpg

I love Nivea as its smell reminds me of my Mom and my childhood. It was so sweet of you to think of me. I am truly touched!

I have been meaning to post this for a couple of days but heard some super sad news about the unexpected passing of my uncle so back to look through this thread and cheer myself up!

What a sweet gift! She really want you to take good care of your hands by sending those hand care stuff. Sorry to hear about your uncle. May he rest in peace:hugs:

I love this thread and am so happy that I can contribute today. I received this little stunner last week from a wonderful and sweet TPF'er who totally made my day! I was lucky enough to receive a bottle from my amazing Secret Bunny too, but as they are teeny-tiny, a back-up is just what the doctor ordered and I'm so excited to have two! I rushed home to put it on :P

Sorry for taking so many pics, I was trying to capture the different colours in the bottle :biggrin:

P1050490.jpg

P1050491.jpg

P1050493.jpg

Sorry for the hasty, messy application but here's a shot of it on

DSC00801.jpg

Thank you again to this awesome TPFer :biggrin:

I love this thread and am so happy that I can contribute today. I received this little stunner last week from a wonderful and sweet TPF'er who totally made my day! I was lucky enough to receive a bottle from my amazing Secret Bunny too, but as they are teeny-tiny, a back-up is just what the doctor ordered and I'm so excited to have two! I rushed home to put it on :P

Sorry for taking so many pics, I was trying to capture the different colours in the bottle :biggrin:

P1050490.jpg

P1050491.jpg

P1050493.jpg

DSC00801.jpg

Congrats on the sweet gift. It's gorgeous! I wish it was available here.

what a great gift!

^ That's gorgeous. Definatly on my to look for list when I go to town next:biggrin: It's spo expensive on ebay but only £2.99 in Superdrugs (UK store)

awww, so nice to give it to you, specially if it is a color you really like! A sweet Angel you got there!

Congrats on the sweet gift. It's gorgeous! I wish it was available here.

what a great gift!

Thank you ladies! It's a beautiful polish and I had been stalking Boots and other pharmacies to try to find it when it was first released so I really appreciate being gifted it by this lovely tPFer :biggrin:

P1050490.jpg

P1050491.jpg

P1050493.jpg

DSC00801.jpg

Gorgeous! I hope to be able to own this or Clarins one day!

ROAK-lynnderellas.jpg

Gorgeous and so perfect for the glitter and layering queen!

5d4d4d58-1.jpg

199f9cee-1.jpg

Beautiful polishes! What a sweet gift!

DSC_0999.jpg

OMG Those colors are so gorgeous! Those KOH look amazing!

These colors would look lovely on you! Can't wait for the swatches.

Pretty colors! What a lovely gift.

WOW another set of glittering nps for our magpie on this thread! Such a kind np angel.

What a sweet gift! She really want you to take good care of your hands by sending those hand care stuff. Sorry to hear about your uncle. May he rest in peace:hugs:

So sorry for your loss. It was very sweet of your friend to send you some goodies!

I'm sure you will rock them, after all they are glitter!

Gorgeous DLs! I think I need to add Fashion to my wishlist.

Such fun happy colors for Spring/Summer!

I remember about your grandpa. so sorry :hugs:

:hugs: I'm sorry for your loss, Shikki.

So sorry to hear about your loss. What a sweet package to cheer you up! Hope you are doing well.

:faint: what a thoughtful and generous gift! I absolutely love everything. I would have had a mild heart heart attack opening that package :giggles:

amazing roak! They are going to look lovely on you.

So sorry to hear about your uncle, Shikki :hugs:. What a great friend you have there.

:graucho: gorgeous! Very sweet of your friend.

:faint: so many goodies!

Thank you ladies for your sweet words! The people on here are so amazing at cheering you up at rough times. And yes my pseudo pen pal is an awesome gal (the pseudo is because she writes to me and I'm the lazy bum who never writes back! LOL)