The Kindness of Strangers

I can proudly present another lovely RAOK from a lovely Lady here

When I came home from work I had a notice that the postman droped a package with the neighbores so I picked it up.

And it was huge and for me and from someone on here I really like!
I was wondering about that package and excited at the same time!

So I took it upstairs and tried to open it...
the kittheeesss helped
a8d6f7f5.jpg

everything out of the box and the kittheeeeesss off of that bedsidetable
d11593b2.jpg

See how amazingly she wrapped everything in my favortie color!?
So pretty! I even unwrapped all things carefully so that I can reuse the nice paper.

First I unwrapped that TDF Oilily Cosmetic Pouch bag
9b1eb8ad.jpg

It is quiet amazing and I really lacked a nice one with see through in the middle!
But that was not all! That bag was filled with amazing stuff!
With a perfume despender, 6 Mavala Nail polishes, all in pink! And some Samples I really love! AWESOME!
8cff92d0.jpg

next I unwrapped a Kimmi Doll! She is pink and got a lovely floral Kimono on and comes with a card. Love her!
99884334.jpg

and jep, that is Ernie, checking out the doll, too!

Next I unwrapped two beauties I never thought I would be having in my Collection
118c5977.jpg

Chanel Tentation and Rose Exubérant! I often admired those colors on others, now I can give them a try on my nails!

And a groupshot off all the amazing things and polishes she sent me
302988b6.jpg

I felt like on my Birthday or on a secret exchange or Christmas or something like that!

I am always so touched by the generosity here and the kindness of all of you!
Whoa!

I can count myself really lucky to be part of this part of tPF!

Thanks a lot Love! You sure made me smile like an 8 year old and guess what!? I am still smiling, cauz everytime I look at my nails, I see Vegas Party Mavala and it reminds me on you and what you did just for me :love:

a9c980fd.jpg

I love how your kitties "help" with the package! And Ernie checking out the doll, so cute! Vegas Pink looks stunning on you! Perfect for your trip there!

That is a beautiful color on you! Looks like you and mr. Keeper have plenty of candy to look forward to this weekend! Congrats on the gorg gift!

I really like that pink, too!
Haha, jep, we already ate some and it is no weekend :biggrin: how rebelliouse!
And jep, I was pretty amazed by all the nice things she got me!

Phédre;21684848 said:
I love how your kitties "help" with the package! And Ernie checking out the doll, so cute! Vegas Pink looks stunning on you! Perfect for your trip there!

Haha, they always try to help... During unwrapping Ernie tried to steal bubblewrap, Bert stole a pink ribbon and Aurea sat on the sweets :rolleyes:
And thanks, that pink really is perfect and if the polish lasts till the end of August I really have to take it to Vegas itself!

A BIG thanks to Cheeta_pita for gifting me Sally Hansen Nail Prisims, Purple Diamond! I never thought I would be able to own one and now I do!! Yaay!

Awww, that is so nice.

I've never thought I would post here as the receiver, but I just received great polishes from a very sweet tpfer!! I LOVE everything! Definitely brightens my day!! Thank you!!!

Attachments

• image-3614575020.png
    image-3614575020.png
    601.2 KB · Views: 194
  • image-1961183119.png
    image-1961183119.png
    525.3 KB · Views: 195
I've never thought I would post here as the receiver, but I just received great polishes from a very sweet tpfer!! I LOVE everything! Definitely brightens my day!! Thank you!!!

View attachment 1696549

A lovely giftie from a sweet TPFer that saw I had it on my list!!
Hits Poseidon!!! Cannot wait to wear it! Waiting for sunshine :graucho:
That is so very sweet of those tPF'ers. I hope y'all are enjoying the polishes!!! I'd be ecstatic, too!

I recieved another lovely RAOK from an even more kind and cute member on here.
She really is spoiling me but even might don't know it and how much it means to me.
Thanks love!

First, I got to tell ya'll she hates pink! And guess what, she wrapped everything for me in her most hated color cauz I love it best! That is priceless!

fd7c5520.jpg

the Candy: so yummy! I even ate some already!
417e0315.jpg

great goodies with a hand cream that smells milky soft
90aba283.jpg

she got me two so pretty DS Colors! I can't get them here so those are really special
DS Ruby and Signature!
b41e0b56.jpg

And two awesome Diors! Ebony and Bikini! Love the colors! They looks so pretty next to each other that I think they are ment for a combo!
fa87d7c9.jpg

(jep, the Kitty helped)

And what amazed me most: OPI Swimsuit...nailed it! That was on my wishlist like forever but I never could get a hold on it! My friend even checked all stores on her NYC Trip but she couldn't find it either, so I am even more thrilled to own it (YAY: OWN IT) now! Also Gayle and I ate Berries at the Canarries are pretty!
4745cf04.jpg

and here is a groupeshot of all the awesome-ness
ab6c0a2e.jpg

(it gots Ernies stamp of approval)

Thank you so much! I was really touched by your generosity (again!).
Sending hugs and a lot of love your way!

Actually I am sending my love to all the lovely ladies here who put a smile on others faces! You rock!

She really is spoiling me but even might don't know it and how much it means to me.
Thanks love!

First, I got to tell ya'll she hates pink! And guess what, she wrapped everything for me in her most hated color cauz I love it best! That is priceless!

fd7c5520.jpg

417e0315.jpg

90aba283.jpg

she got me two so pretty DS Colors! I can't get them here so those are really special
DS Ruby and Signature!
b41e0b56.jpg

And two awesome Diors! Ebony and Bikini! Love the colors! They looks so pretty next to each other that I think they are ment for a combo!
fa87d7c9.jpg

(jep, the Kitty helped)

And what amazed me most: OPI Swimsuit...nailed it! That was on my wishlist like forever but I never could get a hold on it! My friend even checked all stores on her NYC Trip but she couldn't find it either, so I am even more thrilled to own it (YAY: OWN IT) now! Also Gayle and I ate Berries at the Canarries are pretty!
4745cf04.jpg

ab6c0a2e.jpg

Actually I am sending my love to all the lovely ladies here who put a smile on others faces! You rock!
This is sooooo wonderful!

Thanks love!

fd7c5520.jpg

417e0315.jpg

90aba283.jpg

DS Ruby and Signature!
b41e0b56.jpg

fa87d7c9.jpg

(jep, the Kitty helped)

4745cf04.jpg

ab6c0a2e.jpg

Awesome package! I love that DS Signature

Thanks love!

fd7c5520.jpg

417e0315.jpg

90aba283.jpg

DS Ruby and Signature!
b41e0b56.jpg

fa87d7c9.jpg

(jep, the Kitty helped)

4745cf04.jpg

ab6c0a2e.jpg

That is a awesome gift!! How lucky you are!!

Thanks love!

fd7c5520.jpg

417e0315.jpg

90aba283.jpg

DS Ruby and Signature!
b41e0b56.jpg

fa87d7c9.jpg

(jep, the Kitty helped)

4745cf04.jpg

ab6c0a2e.jpg

awesome gift! american chocolate gets me every time :biggrin: always peanut butter!

I can proudly present another lovely RAOK from a lovely Lady here

When I came home from work I had a notice that the postman droped a package with the neighbores so I picked it up.

And it was huge and for me and from someone on here I really like!
I was wondering about that package and excited at the same time!

So I took it upstairs and tried to open it...
the kittheeesss helped

everything out of the box and the kittheeeeesss off of that bedsidetable

See how amazingly she wrapped everything in my favortie color!?
So pretty! I even unwrapped all things carefully so that I can reuse the nice paper.

First I unwrapped that TDF Oilily Cosmetic Pouch bag

It is quiet amazing and I really lacked a nice one with see through in the middle!
But that was not all! That bag was filled with amazing stuff!
With a perfume despender, 6 Mavala Nail polishes, all in pink! And some Samples I really love! AWESOME!

next I unwrapped a Kimmi Doll! She is pink and got a lovely floral Kimono on and comes with a card. Love her!
and jep, that is Ernie, checking out the doll, too!

Next I unwrapped two beauties I never thought I would be having in my Collection

Chanel Tentation and Rose Exubérant! I often admired those colors on others, now I can give them a try on my nails!

And a groupshot off all the amazing things and polishes she sent me

I felt like on my Birthday or on a secret exchange or Christmas or something like that!

I am always so touched by the generosity here and the kindness of all of you!
Whoa!

I can count myself really lucky to be part of this part of tPF!

Thanks a lot Love! You sure made me smile like an 8 year old and guess what!? I am still smiling, cauz everytime I look at my nails, I see Vegas Party Mavala and it reminds me on you and what you did just for me :love:
^what a fun & generous gift! love everything, & the kitties investigating are so cute.

A lovely giftie from a sweet TPFer that saw I had it on my list!!
Hits Poseidon!!! Cannot wait to wear it! Waiting for sunshine :graucho:
^it's awesome (googled)...can't wait to see you wear it!

^what a wonderful gift!

Thanks love!

DS Ruby and Signature!

(jep, the Kitty helped)

^what an amazing & thoughtful gift! we have so many wonderful ladies around here :heart: